Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Editado por útlima vez por dragnmith1 en 25 may. 2014 10:48:50
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
obscenely escribió:
Im still trying to figure out how u managed to get so much DPS and Life while maxing your resistances. Im currently running 5 Auras.

Build
Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#builds/obscenely

As you can see, with purity of elements and grace, my defensive stats are pretty good and for reflect I run Vitality

Armor: ~800
Eva: ~ 11.1k
Life: ~4.5k
CHaos resistance: -32

Gear
Spoiler

Now thanks to the Wolfie helm I am able to run those lovely dps Auras: Wrath and Anger

Giving me 9.4k Dps at level 87. I know the original OP is 6 levels above me, but would that make such a difference in DPS and Life. On the other hand i have lots more Armor and Eva, but is that a good trade off for life?

Now should I focus on getting more elemental dmg node on the tree or get more life nodes?

OP runs Haste over Grace. You don't have RT losing out on maybe 25% of your DPS at this point. Crit dagger loses some AS over a nice foil.

Amulet has no life. First ring has no life, second has next to none. Belt has no life as well, fix that and it's instantly around 800 more life.

Why do you not run purity of lightning? It seems like the best choice if you have a lightning coil.

I crafted this and was so happy until I realized I didn't quality it and left the sockets green. FML....
Is physical attack % important in this build at all for this elemental buzzsaw build?

I have a few weapons with 80% more physical attack and I was wondering if that factored in at all to my damage output?
"
silentmorpheus escribió:
Is physical attack % important in this build at all for this elemental buzzsaw build?

I have a few weapons with 80% more physical attack and I was wondering if that factored in at all to my damage output?

Nah.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
My dex is low enough that I'm forced to use corsair swords instead of foils. It's 1.65 base instead of 1.7, a 3% dps loss. I spent a few stacks of alts attempting to craft my own before I checked the market.

Got this for 1 ex 10c:

Was considering yolo exalting it, then checked the mods it could roll. With the 1 remaining prefix, only % weapon elemental damage or flat cold damage would help, and with the 2 remaining suffixes there aren't really any rolls that would help my dps.
"
jbmcarth escribió:
My dex is low enough that I'm forced to use corsair swords instead of foils. It's 1.65 base instead of 1.7, a 3% dps loss. I spent a few stacks of alts attempting to craft my own before I checked the market.

Got this for 1 ex 10c:

Was considering yolo exalting it, then checked the mods it could roll. With the 1 remaining prefix, only % weapon elemental damage or flat cold damage would help, and with the 2 remaining suffixes there aren't really any rolls that would help my dps.

A Jagged Foil with 1.7 APS base is 77 dex. The phys on the base doesn't matter.
[/quote]Why do you not run purity of lightning? It seems like the best choice if you have a lightning coil.[/quote]

Im still new, but how does purity of lighnting affect lightning coil. My resistances are capped at 75 (~110 all resistance). So im not really taking that much damage duo to elemental damage. Also correct me if im wrong, but doesnt having a high (~12k evasion with GRACE), help avoid elemental damage. I think i read something about avoiding reflect damaage as well.

I also prefer running grace over haste since haste only gives me 1.5k dps more and i get almost 8k evasion more from grace.
"
obscenely escribió:
Why do you not run purity of lightning? It seems like the best choice if you have a lightning coil.

Im still new, but how does purity of lighnting affect lightning coil. My resistances are capped at 75 (~110 all resistance). So im not really taking that much damage duo to elemental damage. Also correct me if im wrong, but doesnt having a high (~12k evasion with GRACE), help avoid elemental damage. I think i read something about avoiding reflect damaage as well.

I also prefer running grace over haste since haste only gives me 1.5k dps more and i get almost 8k evasion more from grace.

You can't evade spells with evasion rating. Whilst you can't evade reflect if you have RT, RT is still worth it since reflect is no problem at all if you run Purity of Fire and Lighting for +max.

The Coil converts phys damage taken into lightning damage, PoL adds +max which then further reduces the phys damage that is converted.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 25 may. 2014 14:05:45
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
silentmorpheus escribió:

Nah.

So along the same vein, does physical damage leeched as life on a weapon apply?

Looks like it won't since apparently I'm not doing any physical damage with spectral throw?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional