Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Ya I just leveled and killed Piety, so I think I'll take it now. My chance to hit is 78%, so basically giving up 22% damage.
I'm *very* interested in the upcoming changes (buffs) for dual-wielding this week. My DW elebuzzclaw looks like it might be getting a buff. Btw, dinged 77 last night; dps is almost 8.5k now, I will take ResTech in 3 levels, so hopefully I'll be pushing 10k dps by then. Maps up to 72 are fine, haven't tried higher yet.

Is anyone else doing dual wield, claw, or LGOH with this build? Am I the only one lol?
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Editado por útlima vez por Wadjet en 27 may. 2014 9:25:22
Even if you have life on hit on both your claws, wouldn't life leech still be better at the level of DPS you're talking about?
"
VixTrader escribió:
Even if you have life on hit on both your claws, wouldn't life leech still be better at the level of DPS you're talking about?

Not sure, as I've never tried the leech gem. I'm over 100 lgoh right now with the 2 claws and lvl 21/20 lgoh. Without the lgoh gem, i'd only have around 50 lgoh, which may be fine, but I've never tested it.

I'll try it tonight and report back. I will say that the instant regen of lgoh is nice, and pretty important to my spec and playstyle. VP is not a feasible option, nor is (obviously) Atziri's gloves.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
I need some more crafting advice LOL. Here's what I just got:

When people roll 2 x T1's like this, do they eternal it now, or Regal it and IF it gets another good ele damage start using eternals? Would be a damn shame to regal it and get nothing...

I'm really trying to make a nice sword, but so far this is the best I've come up with:

Thanks for the help :)
Editado por útlima vez por VixTrader en 27 may. 2014 13:13:57
"
VixTrader escribió:

When people roll 2 x T1's like this, do they eternal it now, or Regal it and IF it gets another good ele damage start using eternals? Would be a damn shame to regal it and get nothing...

I'm really trying to make a nice sword, but so far this is the best I've come up with:

Regal and if it gets good, eternal for last ele. As much of shame as it would be, an eternal is 4 ex atm and those rolls can't have cost you anywhere near that.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 27 may. 2014 13:16:30
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
VixTrader escribió:

Regal and if it gets good, eternal for last ele. As much of shame as it would be, an eternal is 4 ex atm and those rolls can't have cost you anywhere near that.

And if it doesn't get good? Scour and start all over?
Yes, or pick up another iLvl 77 Jeweled Foil to save the scourings

Here is my attempt with similar results after about 4 foils:

IGN: Grave_Intentions
$$$ Grave Intentions Flame Totem MFarmer: I'm Cheap 'n' Easy $$$
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/979802
DAMMIT !

To have it actually get ele damage and have it be super low actually feels WORSE then just getting a random crappy roll.

"
VixTrader escribió:
DAMMIT !

To have it actually get ele damage and have it be super low actually feels WORSE then just getting a random crappy roll.

You can still sell that on for a couple of chaos, so no scour-erino but bad luck mate.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional