Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Stalkst3r escribió:
This is by far the best build I've tryed so far. I'm still fairly new to the game(under a month), and looking at good weapon prices where kinda annoying but I think i got a good snag
17c

Then looking to upgrade, to a higher ias(2.15-6) with 220+ weapon ele are kinda crazy. Only 1 I've been seeing up is 56ex..

So I thought I'll try to craft 1, throwing 20-120 alt's at it for a few days I ended up with a few with decent 26-27% ias's, and ele rolls. So I tryed to regal 4 and got no ele with the regals so I just went all out for regal number 5.

8-109 lightning
27% IAS
Regal..
35% Increased stun duration
Ex..
+6 Acc, really.. lol
Closed my eyes and clicked 2more ex's and..
yay?

LOL almost the same with mine!

Felt great making it myself, hit max light, t2 ias, regal hit max fire then exalted it out hit life (str) and cold.
Editado por útlima vez por Worldbreaker en 8 may. 2014 4:51:50
Ehhh im trying to craft my won weapon, ilvl79

After around 50 stacks of alts... nothing ...
;-)
"
SolaMira escribió:
Ehhh im trying to craft my won weapon, ilvl79

After around 50 stacks of alts... nothing ...

I hope that's a joke - 1000 alts is more than enough to hit max AS ten times. The chance for the celebration mod is 1.272% so certainly not rare.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
nope, that's not a joke :( Didn't hit more than around 2.02-2.04 ias... i'm probably unlucky as hell :D
;-)
This is my gear atm:

Spoiler

and this is my passive tree :

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEEswx9EH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjIaOBqPGtsc3B0UHaoj9iSqJLAmlSjFKPotgy9vMok26TyOPeJGcUp9TDVRYFM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSGTnZp5noG1sbXtvnnB9cLtyqXRBd9d35XzZfXV_K3_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1oSKiAKJApwinhKmVrKqv67QMtUi307iTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NN-1orXy9kT4Yjjauq66-7sOO4O73rv8PO-9Pj22vrS-wn8xf66

i have around 7.7k tooltip DPS atm ..but it's decent...still need to hit lvl 20 on some gems..and lvl 87 atm
also i have 58 block and 36 spell block that helps a lot

any improvements i could make except the shield ..as i can't find a better one atm

ty for your time
"
WildestTM escribió:
This is my gear atm:

Spoiler

and this is my passive tree :

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEEswx9EH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjIaOBqPGtsc3B0UHaoj9iSqJLAmlSjFKPotgy9vMok26TyOPeJGcUp9TDVRYFM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSGTnZp5noG1sbXtvnnB9cLtyqXRBd9d35XzZfXV_K3_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1oSKiAKJApwinhKmVrKqv67QMtUi307iTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NN-1orXy9kT4Yjjauq66-7sOO4O73rv8PO-9Pj22vrS-wn8xf66

i have around 7.7k tooltip DPS atm ..but it's decent...still need to hit lvl 20 on some gems..and lvl 87 atm

any improvements i could make except the shield ..as i can't find a better one atm

ty for your time

Your DPS will skyrocket if you colour your Alpha's properly and put Anger in there. Apart from that, just incrementally improve your gear. There is nothing obvious to improve.
"
zoocubes escribió:

other then a skin transfer..i don't see how those would be good for an elem buzzsaw..to low aps
"
WildestTM escribió:
7.7k tooltip DPS atm ..but it's decent...still need to hit lvl 20 on some gems..and lvl 87 atm

Hmm, the block idea is interesting. The 3rd char I tried was high block facebreaker.

I thought about a more defensive approach too, going Acrobatics/PA/Ondar's.

Here's the deference @87, with your build as main comparison.

yours

20% Block
12% Spell block
85% Defense from shield(but your shield has no defense)
Double dodge projectiles attacks

Mine/Following OP

64% Ele damage
14% Health
4% Chaos res

Acro/PA/Ondar's Idea I had

40% Dodge
30% Spell dodge

-34% health

Like I said in a few post ago, I'm still new to the game been playing for 21days to be exact. So my gear is not great. Went for more damage over health since I play solo/mostly 71-74 maps. It's very expensive to upgrade to ele/health on rings/neck.
My Gear/stats

13,143 dps(only lv 20 gem is ST)
4,409 health

General Idea how much i spent, Is this build cheap?

Weapon:4ex (crafted)
Shield: 12c
Head: 4ex
Body: 8ex
Feet: 18c
Hands: 10c
Ring1: 5c
Ring2: 1ex
Amulet: 5c
Belt: 10c
------
Total:
14ex 20c
------
Faffell's Frame I bought for my facebreaker, so not counted but it was 20c if you wanna know.
------
Is it cheap? Well idk since im new but it's not crazy expensive like some items i see.
"
Stalkst3r escribió:
"
WildestTM escribió:
7.7k tooltip DPS atm ..but it's decent...still need to hit lvl 20 on some gems..and lvl 87 atm

Hmm, the block idea is interesting. The 3rd char I tried was high block facebreaker.

I thought about a more defensive approach too, going Acrobatics/PA/Ondar's.

Here's the deference @87, with your build as main comparison.

yours

20% Block
12% Spell block
85% Defense from shield(but your shield has no defense)

Mine/Following OP

64% Ele damage
14% Health
4% Chaos res

Acro/PA/Ondar's Idea I had

40% Dodge
30% Spell dodge

-34% health

Like I said in a few post ago, I'm still new to the game been playing for 21days to be exact. So my gear is not great. Went for more damage over health since I play solo/mostly 71-74 maps. It's very expensive to upgrade to ele/health on rings/neck.
My Gear/stats

13,143 dps(only lv 20 gem is ST)
4,409 health

General Idea how much i spent, Is this build cheap?

Weapon:4ex (crafted)
Shield: 12c
Head: 4ex
Body: 8ex
Feet: 18c
Hands: 10c
Ring1: 5c
Ring2: 1ex
Amulet: 5c
Belt: 10c
------
Total:
14ex 20c
------
Faffell's Frame I bought for my facebreaker, so not counted but it was 20c if you wanna know.
------
Is it cheap? Well idk since im new but it's not crazy expensive like some items i see.

Really very impressive for someone who's been playing less than a month. This build is cheap, I do low-life spectral atm, just my Crown of Eyes is worth more than double all of your gear.

Acro would be more effective in terms of defence, even more so armour/block hybrid if you wish to progress far. With Lightning Coil, you need not bother with armour and can go full DPS or continue with acro.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 8 may. 2014 9:32:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional