Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Stalkst3r escribió:
"
WildestTM escribió:
7.7k tooltip DPS atm ..but it's decent...still need to hit lvl 20 on some gems..and lvl 87 atm
also i have 58 block and 36 spell block that helps a lot

Hmm, the block idea is interesting. The 3rd char I tried was high block facebreaker.

I thought about a more defensive approach too, going Acrobatics/PA/Ondar's.

Here's the deference @87, with your build as main comparison.

yours

20% Block
12% Spell block
85% Defense from shield(but your shield has no defense)
Double dodge projectiles attacks

Mine/Following OP

64% Ele damage
14% Health
4% Chaos res

Acro/PA/Ondar's Idea I had

40% Dodge
30% Spell dodge
Double dodge projectiles attacks

-34% health

Like I said in a few post ago, I'm still new to the game been playing for 21days to be exact. So my gear is not great. Went for more damage over health since I play solo/mostly 71-74 maps. It's very expensive to upgrade to ele/health on rings/neck.
My Gear/stats

13,143 dps(only lv 20 gem is ST)
4,409 health

General Idea how much i spent, Is this build cheap?

Weapon:4ex (crafted)
Shield: 12c
Head: 4ex
Body: 8ex
Feet: 18c
Hands: 10c
Ring1: 5c
Ring2: 1ex
Amulet: 5c
Belt: 10c
------
Total:
14ex 20c
------
Faffell's Frame I bought for my facebreaker, so not counted but it was 20c if you wanna know.
------
Is it cheap? Well idk since im new but it's not crazy expensive like some items i see.

very interesting..i like how much u can do with a base elem build and make what ever u want for it

my gear..in total..except the 4.5 ex for the helm ..was under 3 exalted..
Weapon:12c
Shield: 3c
Head: 4.5ex
Body: 1c+ about 1 ex worth of jewelers and fusings
Feet: 4c
Hands: 3c
Ring1: 1alch
Ring2: 12c
Amulet: 1c
Belt: 10c
-----------
Total:2ex 7c + 4.5ex(for the helm)+ let's say the rest of fusings needed to 4 link most items and chromatic orbs..that would add another 20-30 chaos
so..7.5 to max 8ex for the whole gear

what can i say..i like to trade and bargain
Editado por útlima vez por WildestTM en 8 may. 2014 9:46:03
Someone pointed out that my newest finding was good for this build.

Playing solo and self-found only. I'm still missing Alpha's Howl so I guess I'm on Dominus duty until it droppes.

Good thing I have a

Spoiler

My question is, is it possible to start as Marauder or Witch as I have those at level 60ish with reset passive but only a level 30 Scion?

3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Editado por útlima vez por Rusherboy en 8 may. 2014 10:52:19
"
Rusherboy escribió:
Someone pointed out that my newest finding was good for this build.

Playing solo and self-found only. I'm still missing Alpha's Howl so I guess I'm on Dominus duty until it droppes.

Good thing I have a

Spoiler

My question is, is it possible to start as Marauder or Witch as I have those at level 60ish with reset passive but only a level 30 Scion?

Witch, no. Mara, yes it's been done before but it's horrible and I strongly advise against it. You could feasibly do it as Witch but it just doesn't make sense for this build.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 8 may. 2014 12:02:04
Really great build, hit lvl 88 with it so far. One thing I recommend instead of casting elemental weakness themselves is to get gloves with Elemental Weakness on Hit

My dps is 12k with my gear:
Hey!
I just want to say tnx Mathil this build is great i try it and im so happy with it.
lvl 67 atm done piety and all act 3(merciles) except last boss + i done dune map w/o problems.
2.4k dps with 1.8 aps 3.7k hp and 77/77/77 ressists....

Also this is great build for party coz everyone get like 1-2k dps :)

1 more time tnx!
"
jooozek escribió:
Really great build, hit lvl 88 with it so far. One thing I recommend instead of casting elemental weakness themselves is to get gloves with Elemental Weakness on Hit

Lvl 10 weakness with no quality is far far worse than 20/20 elemental weakness.. and to gain what? Sockets for useless skills we don't need?

No, thanks
Stopping in to give props.
I clear act 3 mercy in one sitting, then realized I didn't even have haste turned on ;s
Been having a load of fun vaal haste too!
Hit 83 recently and now I'm working hard trying to get good end game gear. I spent everything I had on the chest and helm (btw getting 4 off-colors in Alpha Howl is TOUGH). My last few items will be a weapon, ring and amulet. I'm pretty happy with everything else (maybe belt too). I'm at 5100 health and 7.2k dps. With a few more small upgrades and level 20 gems my dps will go up a ton. I'm really looking forward to it. Great build.

Spoiler
Chun, that sword alone is enough to warrant rolling a new character. You'll be fine without an alpha just drop purity of fire off your list.
"
cloudscraper escribió:
"
jooozek escribió:

Lvl 10 weakness with no quality is far far worse than 20/20 elemental weakness.. and to gain what? Sockets for useless skills we don't need?

No, thanks

You gain clearing speed and not having to curse every single enemy you met constantly. Isn't it obvious? Lowering enemy elemental resistance by 39% is way more than enough for mobbing.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional