Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I for example dont curse "every" mob. Big ones? Maybe. Normally I just use it on magic / rare / unique. Everything else dies on sight anyways :D

Besides: Its a nice plan, but to get a decent pair of gloves (or other equip for that matter) with that corruption mod is next to impossible or probably kind of expensive, so imho not worth it

/Besides#2:
Why does self-cast slow you down that much? a quick press on Q (in my case ;)) doesnt really take that long
Editado por útlima vez por Poerger en 9 may. 2014 2:14:15
"
Poerger escribió:
I for example dont curse "every" mob. Big ones? Maybe. Normally I just use it on magic / rare / unique. Everything else dies on sight anyways :D

Besides: Its a nice plan, but to get a decent pair of gloves (or other equip for that matter) with that corruption mod is next to impossible or probably kind of expensive, so imho not worth it

/Besides#2:
Why does self-cast slow you down that much? a quick press on Q (in my case ;)) doesnt really take that long

if you dont curse, you are doing it wrong
"
cloudscraper escribió:
"
Poerger escribió:

/Besides#2:

Tbh.. why not both? I'd never use the gloves with the corruption because it's 3L and weird colours haha but if I had proper gloves with the corruption - for sure I'd use them.

And I can self-curse on top of that as well when needed.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
cloudscraper escribió:

As I said: Harder mobs I curse - others? Not so much.
Why is that wrong, they are dead in a second anyways. But this is at low lvl maps, so I guess I will change that when I build up a decent high lvl map pool
Probably one of the cheapest/easiest way to get to lvl 100 in Ambush, especially when you consider how "cheap" maps are.

I ran up to lvl 93 with a 5L Lightning Coil (~5k4 HP, ~11k dps), 6L isn't mandatory for high level bosses or Atziri.

Except for the Alpha's Howl (4.5 ex) and 6L Lightning Coil I never had to spent a lot to improve my gear. I did it while leveling (when I self found some good piece of gear or just bought for few exalted). No need to mf farm for hundred of hours and prey for epic loot (which can not occur).

Current gear and stats lvl 95
16k5 Spectral Throw

5k8 HP 88/135/92/38

25 chaos (base) + 8 jewellers + 2040 fusings to 6 Link it. Previously : 1 chaos (base) + 194 jewellers (6s) + 164 fusings (5L).
-----------------------
4 exa 25 chaos + ~100 chromatics. Previously : basic helmet HP + 2x res.
-----------------------
2 exa (crafted IAS + Cold + Light) + 3 exa yolo (got fire at last). Previously : self found weapon, 5 chaos value, used it to level 90.
-----------------------
2.5 exa. Previously : pair of gloves with HP+IAS+1res bought for few chaos.
-----------------------
1.5 exa. Previously : self found belt with 80HP + WeD (25+) + 40 light res.
-----------------------
Self found (at lvl 95). Previously : boots with 60 HP + 3 res (~40/15/40) +25ms. I don't remember if I bought them or self found
-----------------------
Got it for cheap (1 ex 20c) from a friend. Previously : I don't remember, got it for a long time.
-----------------------
Self found (at lvl 94) + 1 fail yolo exalt. Previously : a ring with 70HP and 29 Wed bought for 17 chaos
-----------------------
2 exa. Previously: self found neck with 20 WeD, flat fire, cold/light res // 20 WeD Cold/Light res bought 15c // HP+ cold/light res self found
-----------------------
3 chaos. Previously : 5 chaos shield with others res and more eva.

Most gems are 20/20 (when quality matters) except ele weakness (no quality, to lazy to level up an other), and Anger bought lvl 21.

Editado por útlima vez por 3olf en 9 may. 2014 7:38:29
"
Chundadragon escribió:

Tbh.. why not both? I'd never use the gloves with the corruption because it's 3L and weird colours haha but if I had proper gloves with the corruption - for sure I'd use them.

And I can self-curse on top of that as well when needed.

Would that even work? I would assume the level 10 curse would be recast as soon as you attack mobs since it's cast on hit. Using the gloves means you'll be forced to use the level 10 curse at all times or switch out your gloves when you want to apply a 20/20 curse... but that doesn't sound very efficient.

Is there some mechanic I'm not aware of that keeps the higher level curse applied when it's overridden by a lower level curse?
Anyone running this build for the 2 weeks event?

Looks like him going for a quick death on the 1st reflect elemental damages...
"
Slymhan escribió:
Anyone running this build for the 2 weeks event?

Looks like him going for a quick death on the 1st reflect elemental damages...

This build has no problem at all with elemental reflect.

And yes, I am running this build for the 2 week like I did in the Nemesis One Week.

Hopefully, by the start of the second week I will have enough currency to transition to low-life spectral throw.
"
Chundadragon escribió:

And yes, I am running this build for the 2 week like I did in the Nemesis One Week.

Hopefully, by the start of the second week I will have enough currency to transition to low-life spectral throw.

What a total Judas.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:

What a total Judas.

<3

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional