Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Baldrick escribió:
Hey all I just found this and want to know if anyone sees any potential here.

The dps isnt all that hot (slightly lower than what I am using), but it does have that +2 to melee skills on it. This build doesn't use melee skills though so I am not sure.

+2 to melee does absolutely nothing for us. Foil is a nice second-tier weapon.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Baldrick escribió:
Hey all I just found this and want to know if anyone sees any potential here.

The dps isnt all that hot (slightly lower than what I am using), but it does have that +2 to melee skills on it. This build doesn't use melee skills though so I am not sure.

+2 to melee does absolutely nothing for us. Foil is a nice second-tier weapon.

Would it be worth anything to anyone?
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
MetalFingerDoom escribió:
Anyone tried the build out with ondars and the phase acrobatics node ? is it worth it to run for the HC 2 week league ? as i am not an experienced hardcore players so i want the most tanky ele ST build out there :D

Ondars and Phase won't really make you more tanky for Invasion.

Phase is far too unreliable and Ondars will only help you occasionally.

Do u have some facts or is this a opinion ? could explain abit more why u say this.
"
cloudscraper escribió:
"
3olf escribió:
cut

In what order did you get exaalted-worth upgrades?

did you get your 6L first?

I ran Alpha's as soon as I could (probably somewhere between 80 and 85). Except for chaos ring, rest is probably 90+. I ran 90 pretty fast and I had not enough currency to buy a lot of stuff. Most of my stuff was self found or chaos worth before the listed above.

My weapon = 90+
6L = Lvl 94
Boots = 95 (I used to swap some pair of boots I gathered with HP+2x res +ms)
Belt = somewhere between 90 and 93 (I was seeking for Wed/HP/Cold/light belt for days when I found this one)
Gloves = a bit earlier but I don't remember if it was before 90.

It's more about opportunities rather than a fixed order
Editado por útlima vez por 3olf en 10 may. 2014 5:52:12
"
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Anyone tried the build out with ondars and the phase acrobatics node ? is it worth it to run for the HC 2 week league ? as i am not an experienced hardcore players so i want the most tanky ele ST build out there :D

Ondars and Phase won't really make you more tanky for Invasion.

Phase is far too unreliable and Ondars will only help you occasionally.

Do u have some facts or is this a opinion ? could explain abit more why u say this.

This is facts from playing Invasion. (Currently level 87, with several other high level rips)

Phase is 30% spell dodge - if you're going to rely on 30% to save you, you might as well roll a dice when you enter a map to see if you live or die. Sure, it's good for e.g. against Judgement to make not too many balls chain off you but why do that when you can just activate Topaz Flask with this build and achieve 94% Lightning res, ENSURING you won't take damage? It's all about smart play. You can't rely on it the same way as you can rely on spell block.

I also dislike it since I recommend picking up at least a little bit of armour on your gear for Invasion, be it using an Astral Plate for your links or the Lioneye's shield and using Grace over Haste.

Ondars can help vs. Chaska etc but Immortal Call on a CwDT and self-casting Enduring Cry will more than save you here.

If you wanna do Invasion you can't afk facetank everything, you gotta react more to whats happening to you :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 10 may. 2014 6:28:46
I try out this build now but if i use BM i run out of hp in few secs and cant leech that hp back... any ideas about st cost??? 800hp atm lv29
"
rheynd escribió:
I try out this build now but if i use BM i run out of hp in few secs and cant leech that hp back... any ideas about st cost??? 800hp atm lv29

use mana, and a lvl 1-3 clarity till level 50-55-60.

Or equip Life On Hit linked together with your blood magiced spectral throw.

At higher level replace the life on hit with life leech and get filthy :D
Did a little messing around last 2 days, tried dropping my 6l for a 5l lightning coil. There was a slight dps decrease from switching some gear around to make up the -60lightning resist, but gained 300hp.Losing 20/20 faster attacks was kinda terrible. I'll keep just throwing fusing's at it here and there, and use my 6l.

Then tried dropping some hp/ele dmg nodes for Acrobatics+Phase+Ondar. It was ok but lost 700hp + 1.5k'ish dps. Ondar was the only thing that really shined. But losing the health/dps was not worth the trade off imo.
(This is coming from a solo player mostly 70-74maps so results may vary)

So 2ex, 36regrets, 800fusing. I'm back to where i started, but was worth trying.
I have a lvl 83 Mara with max block max spell block pretty good armoir and evasion and still able to pump out 22k melee AOE and the buzz saw has survived where the Mara can't. I think defenses are a waste. IMO of course.
Hi I have this sword which I bought for 20c. Is this good for this build ?

Also I bought this boots for 1c

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional