Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Griever114 escribió:
So i finally reach DOM and holy hell, did he roll me good. His ghost attack ripped through me at lvl 64. I guess i need to get my defenses up a bit more.

Here is my gear, can i get some suggestions on areas to improve?

Thanks

Your rings and ammy horrify me! :) Pick up life on all 3 pieces and you will see a remarkable difference. Your shield is dire as well. And don't expect to do Dom at level 64 haha, the area itself is level 68.

Just keep playing the game, the best thing about the build is the DPS grows as you grow in levels - the best way to improve yourself is just enjoy the game! :)

Colour your Alpha's properly when you can. That's huge as well.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 7 may. 2014 16:10:49
so which of these is the best to use?
Spoiler
"
prosnipp escribió:
so which of these is the best to use?
Spoiler

I honestly don't understand these posts sorry - can't people try them on and see which one gives them most DPS?

Imho, they are all second tier but Vengeance Edge looks most promising.
This is by far the best build I've tryed so far. I'm still fairly new to the game(under a month), and looking at good weapon prices where kinda annoying but I think i got a good snag
17c

Then looking to upgrade, to a higher ias(2.15-6) with 220+ weapon ele are kinda crazy. Only 1 I've been seeing up is 56ex..

So I thought I'll try to craft 1, throwing 20-120 alt's at it for a few days I ended up with a few with decent 26-27% ias's, and ele rolls. So I tryed to regal 4 and got no ele with the regals so I just went all out for regal number 5.

8-109 lightning
27% IAS
Regal..
35% Increased stun duration
Ex..
+6 Acc, really.. lol
Closed my eyes and clicked 2more ex's and..
yay?

I've got the same problem. At the moment Im using a ~220 edps 2.1aps foil.
I want to improve it, but to get a foild with more aps and similar dps is insanly expensive :o

Therefore I too think about rolling the dice with crafting.

One question though: I guess its better to roll a decent WED roll instead of one ele dmg roll?!

/@Stalkst3r
gratulations! Despite of the low cold dmg roll - thats a good foil ;)
Editado por útlima vez por Poerger en 8 may. 2014 4:20:48
After about three weeks of hard farming, finally got my alpha
:D rolled 4 off color too.. should I sell it for 4.5-5EX then get a new one or should I just reroll the colors?
"
Poerger escribió:
I've got the same problem. At the moment Im using a ~220 edps 2.1aps foil.
I want to improve it, but to get a foild with more aps and similar dps is insanly expensive :o

Therefore I too think about rolling the dice with crafting.

One question though: I guess its better to roll a decent WED roll instead of one ele dmg roll?!

y
I was stupid and vaaled it, but...

Would you have yolo-exalted 3 times this foil?
Do you think it'd have been worth it?

"
cloudscraper escribió:
I was stupid and vaaled it, but...

Would you have yolo-exalted 3 times this foil?
Do you think it'd have been worth it?

There is only 1 stat left on that foil worth hitting so I wouldn't yolo three times - only till a prefix had been filled but yes, I would have exalted first.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional