Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

i tried fusing my own coil

this is what i did:

buy unlinked coil, 6S + link. if 5L, sell. if 6L, keep.

i did it 6 or 7 times (all hit 5L first), at a total loss of several exalts before i just gave up and decided to save up and buy one
Editado por útlima vez por Veruski en 6 may. 2014 10:25:15
"
Veruski escribió:
Managed to break 6,500 HP with the following gearset:

have also killed atziri a good 15 times now, mostly without dying even once ^^

dps is a modest 12k buffed with auras, about 15k with vaal haste active.

to those of you struggling w/ atziri, remember that max hp is more important than DPS assuming you have more than ~10k DPS.

i see a lot of people mindlessly stacking dps instead of hp, and it is hurting their ability to level without dying, and do difficult bosses. remember that leech happens at a rate of 20% of your max hp, so increasing your max hp with this build is a very GG thing.

Good advise man. I will definitely focus more on health after acquiring an alpha's howl, thanks.
Since when is this build cheap? Was gonna shop for some basic gear since the build looked promising. Started with rings.

Searching for:
Weapon ele damage over 20%
Life over 50
Search..

Nothing decent below 10 exalted. People want over 3 exalted for a ring with some ele damage and 50 life not even got a single resist. LOL

Kinda stopped there. Not gonna pay anything like that for some garbage. Anyone got a shopping guide for players on a budget? Like 1 exa/piece or so. Can flat ele damage on jewelry replace weapon ele damage?

Need:

Gloves
Rings
Amulet
Belt

Got the rest i think.
"
kompaniet escribió:
Since when is this build cheap?

I usually recommend Buzzsaw to people as a cheap alternative to low life ST when people see my damage and ask me how to copy my build.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Veruski escribió:

this is what i did:

buy unlinked coil, 6S + link. if 5L, sell. if 6L, keep.

i did it 6 or 7 times (all hit 5L first), at a total loss of several exalts before i just gave up and decided to save up and buy one

Ya I'm trying to 6l my own coil. Have a 6s5l that I'm wearing (dropped and got really lucky w/ jewlers and fuses), bought a 2nd coil for 20c. Took 311 jewelers to socket and am somewhere over 300 fuses I think (all but 60 were farmed).

I would LOVE to just buy one, but haven't really had the drops to be able to afford one......well ok, I did have a Shav's drop for me a few days ago, but I don't see the sense in wasting a Shav's for a 6l coil + a few exalts when it is an integral part of several builds that I may be interested in later...

Back to farming, I guess hehehe....
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
what do you think about starting templar? and is resolute technique needed for this build? I saw it on your builds but I didn't get through the entire thread on changes since the new patch.
"
Bjorn_Angannon escribió:
"
Veruski escribió:

I did have a Shav's drop for me a few days ago, but I don't see the sense in wasting a Shav's for a 6l coil + a few exalts when it is an integral part of several builds that I may be interested in later...

Back to farming, I guess hehehe....

Yeah i would keep the Shavs unless you really need the currency. You could always go for a Crown of Eyes/ Crit Dagger Spectral Throw build at some point and use the Shavs for that!
lol i think you fucked up the quotes man

i def. never had a shavs drop for me this league. holy shit i wish.
"
Veruski escribió:
lol i think you fucked up the quotes man

i def. never had a shavs drop for me this league. holy shit i wish.

can you post your skill tree if you haven't already?
So i finally reach DOM and holy hell, did he roll me good. His ghost attack ripped through me at lvl 64. I guess i need to get my defenses up a bit more.

Here is my gear, can i get some suggestions on areas to improve?

Thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional