Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
I too was lucky enough to snag a geofri's crest for 4 chaos in ambush. I linked it with a corrupted empower gem, which I bought for 5 chaos, to sort of get the same effect of an alpha's howl. :)

i'm no expert but it looks to me like that empower gem is giving you no benefit for 25% additional mana
"
"
I too was lucky enough to snag a geofri's crest for 4 chaos in ambush. I linked it with a corrupted empower gem, which I bought for 5 chaos, to sort of get the same effect of an alpha's howl. :)

i'm no expert but it looks to me like that empower gem is giving you no benefit for 25% additional mana

It's just not showing up here on the forums but the empower gem gets the +1 level bonus from the helm. Same trick used in the arc ninja build. Will post a screenshot when I get home later. Downside is I still can't run haste because of the added mana multiplier of empower. Currently at level 78 running wrath, anger, purity of elements, clarity, and level 15 artic armor. Using a cloak of Defiance instead of lightning coil. Dps w/o resolute technique is around 6.5k. Still debating if should get RT or not

Spoiler

EDIT: Added screenshot
Editado por útlima vez por TheDioscuri en 6 may. 2014 5:32:55
Hi i am 78 shadow i think i have decent gear, but i have only 5,5k DPS, coul do you tell what i am doing wrong?

gear:

psssive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMOSBGWFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdqh4aI_YkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpPI5GcUlRSn1TNVVLVdZW-lfJV-JaSFptYqxjp2TnZp5noG1sbXtvnnC7d-V9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aQVZMnlwabtZ2qna6nCKdcp4S0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSiykrSGdN-1p3W0dkT3UbhiONq5Rnquuvu7DjuDu967_Dz3fba-tL7Cfv1_E78xf66_5M=
Editado por útlima vez por Diamand08001 en 6 may. 2014 4:36:56
"
Diamand08001 escribió:
Hi i am 78 shadow i think i have decent gear, but i have only 5,5k DPS, coul do you tell what i am doing wrong?

gear:

psssive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMOSBGWFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdqh4aI_YkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpPI5GcUlRSn1TNVVLVdZW-lfJV-JaSFptYqxjp2TnZp5noG1sbXtvnnC7d-V9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aQVZMnlwabtZ2qna6nCKdcp4S0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSiykrSGdN-1p3W0dkT3UbhiONq5Rnquuvu7DjuDu967_Dz3fba-tL7Cfv1_E78xf66_5M=

Auras are 18 and 17 and you have a 5L. Sounds about right. You need Inner Force as well.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 6 may. 2014 6:30:53
If anyone can be of interest, I sell my EleSword eDPS 275 + Hyrri's Ire 6L on Standard

~b/o 25 ex
~b/o 22 ex
IGN: iSteven_K
Editado por útlima vez por 4Karbon en 6 may. 2014 6:28:09
Managed to break 6,500 HP with the following gearset:

have also killed atziri a good 15 times now, mostly without dying even once ^^

dps is a modest 12k buffed with auras, about 15k with vaal haste active.

to those of you struggling w/ atziri, remember that max hp is more important than DPS assuming you have more than ~10k DPS.

i see a lot of people mindlessly stacking dps instead of hp, and it is hurting their ability to level without dying, and do difficult bosses. remember that leech happens at a rate of 20% of your max hp, so increasing your max hp with this build is a very GG thing.
Editado por útlima vez por Veruski en 6 may. 2014 8:16:25
I feel like my dps is too low, even considering that my auras aren't 20 yet.

Could you suggest me what's wrong, if anything?

gear

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMMfRB_EZYUTRcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqh4aI_YkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpPI5GcUlRSn1TNVVLVcZV1lb6V8lX4lnzWkhabWOnZOdmnmegbWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1ogCnCKdcp4SsqrQMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NIZ037W0dkT3UbhiONq5Rnquuvu7DjuDu967_DxdvPd9tr60vsJ-_X8xf66_5M=

I currently have exactly 8k DPS full buffed

is it JUST a matter of aura levels?
"
Veruski escribió:
Managed to break 6,500 HP with the following gearset:

have also killed atziri a good 15 times now, mostly without dying even once ^^

dps is a modest 12k buffed with auras, about 15k with vaal haste active.

to those of you struggling w/ atziri, remember that max hp is more important than DPS assuming you have more than ~10k DPS.

i see a lot of people mindlessly stacking dps instead of hp, and it is hurting their ability to level without dying, and do difficult bosses. remember that leech happens at a rate of 20% of your max hp, so increasing your max hp with this build is a very GG thing.

I like your gem distribution A LOT, i've wanted to increase duration on vaal haste ever since i've tried it, it's awesome.
"
cloudscraper escribió:

nothing is wrong with your gear or your dps.

i was farming/chaining 77/78 maps with very similar dps. (about 9k dps with maxed aura levels)

the only piece you are missing to take your dps into the next tier is the 6L lightning coil. faster attacks increases your total dps by about a third.

(i could not afford a 6L coil until i was midway through 93 btw)

"
cloudscraper escribió:
I like your gem distribution A LOT, i've wanted to increase duration on vaal haste ever since i've tried it, it's awesome.

Ty man =)

the 4L with vaal haste was my own little tweak/innovation when it came out. it works wonders.

inc duration is also very efficient with the ele weakness for the boss fights, especially against atziri with her annoying curse reflect.
Editado por útlima vez por Veruski en 6 may. 2014 9:39:23
"
Veruski escribió:
"
cloudscraper escribió:

nothing is wrong with your gear or your dps.

i was farming/chaining 77/78 maps with very similar dps. (about 9k dps with maxed aura levels)

the only piece you are missing to take your dps into the next tier is the 6L lightning coil. faster attacks increases your total dps by about a third.

(i could not afford a 6L coil until i was midway through 93 btw)

"
cloudscraper escribió:

Ty man =)

the 4L with vaal haste was my own little tweak/innovation when it came out. it works wonders.

inc duration is also very efficient with the ele weakness for the boss fights, especially against atziri with her annoying curse reflect.

I'm devoting all of my resources into trying to 6L the coil.

250-ish Fuses used up to now, hope i'll get lucky some time soon ;)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional