Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
obishi escribió:
You're missing a reduced reservation node to the left of Necromantic Aegis

you the man! i have been staring at my tree for ages. Thanks!
I'm using a 5-link, so I starting using Carnage Heart amulet, which allowed me to replace my life leech gem with a faster attacks. The dps gain was very significant. Probably not a good end-game choice but it's a good temporary solution until I can 6-link a lightning coil.

"
Darkith1546 escribió:
I'm using a 5-link, so I starting using Carnage Heart amulet, which allowed me to replace my life leech gem with a faster attacks. The dps gain was very significant. Probably not a good end-game choice but it's a good temporary solution until I can 6-link a lightning coil.

I wonder how do you leech now if you don't deal any physical damage.
"
borek664 escribió:
"
Darkith1546 escribió:

Link your weapon. I bet it's like >200 pDPS with decent APS if he can do that.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
borek664 escribió:
"
Darkith1546 escribió:

I don't have any life leech issues with this weapon.
"
Darkith1546 escribió:
"
borek664 escribió:
"
Darkith1546 escribió:

I don't have any life leech issues with this weapon.

I guarantee you'll die to elemental reflect if you continue to do that.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:

I guarantee you'll die to elemental reflect if you continue to do that.

Ok, thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I guess I haven't dealt with a ele reflect pack yet.
Question about Lightning Coil. I was fortunate enough to find one today, and got 6 sockets after about 100 jewelers. I am a relatively poor player, and other than some extreme luck will always be that way because I suck at trading and don't really enjoy it. So, the chance of ever having this 6 linked is pretty much nil, but if I can manage to 5 link it, it would be worth close to what an Alpha's Howl would cost.

So, if I had to choose between the two, I am guessing an Alpha's howl would be a much better item to have. If I can manage to 5 link it (or maybe even just sell without 5 link, but its only worth maybe 1ex that way) shall I sell so I can have more towards getting an Alpha's? I can always buy one later if I can save up enough, but I doubt I will have enough for both before the end of the league.

When I started this build, I was in the same boat as you....to include being fortunate enough to have a coil drop for me. At that point I still didn't have an alpha. I went ahead and 6s/5l my coil and am still using it at the time of writing this reply.

For a helm, until I acquired my alpha's, I used

at a cost of 1 chaos. I ran anger, wrath, haste and purity of elements for my auras (had crap rings/ammy/belt hehehe).

I had that coil drop for me in a 66 map...and a week or so later I had a BoR drop for me (in a 67 map iirc)...which enabled me through trading to afford an alpha's.

For those of us with poor rng luck, it does take some patience.....and some hard farming lol; but with persistence it can be done!

Trading is not my favorite part of the game, but I realized it is a necessary part of it. I opened a modest shop mainly catering to leveling gear and such. Through it, many times 1 chaos at a time, I've been able to afford my gear.

Good luck!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Geofri's Crest costs 1 exalted in Ambush... yikes.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional