Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

just crafted this. is this worth exalting in future?

Editado por útlima vez por robotbots en 3 may. 2014 9:45:25
light dmg way too low to justify crafting
The question is what are you hoping to get on it if u exalt it?

There are already all the main stats u need + the fact that ias is max on it (which is way more important than max lightning damage as the guy before stated).

I would just use it like it is and maybe look for a new one in the future OR if u can handle the downside just vaal orb it.
Editado por útlima vez por h4llowerner en 3 may. 2014 10:31:42
"
robotbots escribió:
just crafted this. is this worth exalting in future?

I see it, it's good for 3 yolo exalts but not good enough for eternals.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
thanks for the feedback.

i think i will just leave it for now, unless i get real lucky with drops then i might consider throwing in exalts :D
Anyone attempted uber atziri with a pure buzzsaw build yet? At this point any upgrades or further leveling are really marginal for me and doesn't make hardly any difference, so I feel like I've about maxed the build out. But I still don't want to waste a mortal fragment set unless I know I've got a really good shot at clearing it. I would prefer not to have to respec/regear to flubby's build, but if that's the only way I guess I'll look into it.

"
Kelsier0 escribió:
Anyone attempted uber atziri with a pure buzzsaw build yet? At this point any upgrades or further leveling are really marginal for me and doesn't make hardly any difference, so I feel like I've about maxed the build out. But I still don't want to waste a mortal fragment set unless I know I've got a really good shot at clearing it. I would prefer not to have to respec/regear to flubby's build, but if that's the only way I guess I'll look into it.

Yeah, Loin tried Uber with buzzsaw, ended up ripping his set and respecced to Fyndel's build.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hi, can anyone tell me why i cant use 3 x 60% and 2 x 40% with my build?
i can only run 2 x 60% and 2 x 40% gems. I am using alpha howl btw.
Currently using lvl 18 reduced mana for my gems. use to be able to do it with my ranger.
just remade a scion but cant do it now.

followed according to OP. my current tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswx9EH8RlhRNFy8Ziho4Go8c3B0UI_YkPCaVJ6ko-i2DL28yiTbpOyg8jkZxSVFKfVM1VUtV1lb6V8lX4lnzWm1gQ2TnZp5noG1sbXtuPW-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYd2j0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrTftkT42rquuvu7DjuDu967_D22vrS-wn8xf66

can someone enlighten me? thanks in advance.
You're missing a reduced reservation node to the left of Necromantic Aegis
Will I need lev 20 reduced mana to run 5 auras? Mine is lev 17 atm and can only run 3 60%, I have like 18 mana left over.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional