Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Please reread what i wrote.....didn't say 1 ex hehehe

WTH!!! after I wrote the above reply I checked poe.xyz........boy there are some greedy folks out there......
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Editado por útlima vez por Bjorn_Angannon en 5 may. 2014 3:05:05
"
Darkith1546 escribió:
Geofri's Crest costs 1 exalted in Ambush... yikes.

Ya I looked into buying one but the price went way up heh. I actually got lucky twice today and a dream fragment dropped for me. The luckiest day I think I have had in a long time, so I suppose if I sold that I could buy one.
Editado por útlima vez por Baldrick en 5 may. 2014 3:13:39
I was lucky to get this one
for only 7 chaos. But Prices went through the roof since the boost of lightning arc.
But its still a good replacement for an Alphas Howl if you cannot afford one.
I too was lucky enough to snag a geofri's crest for 4 chaos in ambush. I linked it with a corrupted empower gem, which I bought for 5 chaos, to sort of get the same effect of an alpha's howl. :)
i wonder how did u get %84 max resist . +2 from passive nodes and +%4 from auras where other %3 came from?
"
metaj escribió:
i wonder how did u get %84 max resist . +2 from passive nodes and +%4 from auras where other %3 came from?

The auras are 7%. Aura effect also increases +max.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
metaj escribió:

The auras are 7%. Aura effect also increases +max.

oh thanks.
Thought I'd maybe post my progress

Level 71, roughly 13.4k ST, Life is pretty low atm, missing 9 or 10 nodes. at about 3khp

So, last night I made my very first attempt at Atziri........didn't even make it to her hehehehe.

Double Vaal wasn't too difficult; hardest part was ensuring I applied equal damage.

The trio bosses otoh was what got me. I killed A'alai first in the middle, then Y'ara'az at the top with one death. Q'ura, however, proved to be my nemesis.

Equipment

In retrospect, I think I probably should have carried more bleed flasks since I didn't need topaz or ruby during this fight. I also need to work on more accurate whirl-blading placement.

With current gear I have 5500+ HP and 10.5k DPS. I know a 6L coil would be VERY handy, but I can't afford to buy one and my attempts at 6L'ing a 2nd coil has not been successful yet.

So, back to farming CoS CA's and will try again in a couple days hehehe.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
I finally got my dps up to 4.7k with 3.4k life. Lev 74 now and am able to do lev 70 maps without too much problem. Haven't tried any higher. Piety farming is a breeze. Trying to do Dominus farming but it sucks because, while its fast, I always die at least once. Usually to his last form.

Still can only run 3 auras.

Editado por útlima vez por Baldrick en 5 may. 2014 22:44:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional