Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I just made lvl 82 today. This build was a little tough getting starting for me being my first character past lvl 47.

I bought an Alphas Howel at around lvl 75. All other gear is yellow rares. Using a 5 linked armor.

I can only run 4 auras currently. "Haste, anger, wrath and grace"

Currently doing lvl 68 maps with 2 friends

I really enjoy this build.

Thanks for sharing.

Aaah my bad, I glossed over your post as one of the classic 4 auras questions, no - you won't be able to run 4 60%s + 1 40% on mana even with Alpha's and level 20 RM. If you corrupted +1 with a level 21 Reduced Mana you could but not unless you had that.[/quote]

here is the aura answer

test
Editado por útlima vez por Scar_Finger en 2 may. 2014 7:53:35
"
toddwatson escribió:

Also im only able to run 5 auras, what am i missing?

5 auras is pretty standard.. not sure what other ones you think this build can run.
What would you aim for as "next goal"?

Passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMMfRB_EZYUTRcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqh4aJDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMok26TyORnFJUVM1VUtVxlXWV8lX4lnzWm1k52aebWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRj0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7KSs9l0NDSGdN-1tHZE-GI42rquuvu7Djz3fba-tL7Cf66_5M=

Atm Im lvl 70 and happy with the build (thx by the way ;)).
Im doing ~10k tooltip dps and I have ~3,3k life. The next few lvls I will go for some life nodes and the last dmg nodes Im missing.

Im wondering if there is anything else I can do, to push my dmg further?
Will a better foil make a big enough difference to justify the (high!) costs?

What about the 3x 3% Attack Speed nodes in the ranger area? Worth taking? I didnt see anyone take these - but they look so appealing :D
Editado por útlima vez por Poerger en 9 may. 2014 5:43:20
Hi im very new here ...

So one question ... i saw you played with a high evasion chest and now with lightning coil.
So can someone tell me the big difference between this chest or better why is this or that typ of chest better ..

thx
"
DBB2003 escribió:
Hi im very new here ...

So one question ... i saw you played with a high evasion chest and now with lightning coil.
So can someone tell me the big difference between this chest or better why is this or that typ of chest better ..

thx

Lightning Coil plays better vs. huge hits, evasion chests add evasion which can be dodgy under huge hits without armour.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Poerger escribió:
What would you aim for as "next goal"?

Equip:
Spoiler

Passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMMfRB_EZYUTRcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqh4aJDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMok26TyORnFJUVM1VUtVxlXWV8lX4lnzWm1k52aebWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRj0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7KSs9l0NDSGdN-1tHZE-GI42rquuvu7Djz3fba-tL7Cf66_5M=

Atm Im lvl 70 and happy with the build (thx by the way ;)).
Im doing ~10k tooltip dps and I have ~3,3k life. The next few lvls I will go for some life nodes and the last dmg nodes Im missing.

Im wondering if there is anything else I can do, to push my dmg further?
Will a better foil make a big enough difference to justify the (high!) costs?

What about the 3x 3% Attack Speed nodes in the ranger area? Worth taking? I didnt see anyone take these - but they look so appealing :D

Gloves and jewellery are kinda trash. The 3 3%s aren't too big but if you have the extra point you can take them.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
What is missing on them in regards of offense? Will look to replace the low wed ring & amu, but else? Im not really missing life and res are maxed anyways
About the gloves: Would 15% ias without ele dmg be better than my 9% with ele dmg? Atm I have no "just ias" gloves to try that

(and yeah, they are kind of crap, but mixed together with the rest of my gear they work ;))
Editado por útlima vez por Poerger en 2 may. 2014 11:35:37
That ele damage on gloves is pretty insignificant dps wise and will become even more redundant once your auras hit lv20. Get as much ias on gloves as you can.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional