Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I just found from a strongbox. Do you think this build could use it effectively?

"
Bjorn_Angannon escribió:
"
Addister escribió:
In relation to CWDT and other Gems linked..

Is it best to keep CWDT lvl1 and the rest relatively low lvl as well?

Or level them?

At lvl 1 I seem to have Immortal call pop at the same time as enduing for like .3seconds and its just a complete waste.

It is really personal preference. Most people seem to run CWDT at between lvl's 5-10 with supported gems not bypassing CWDT requirement. A few folks feel comfortable with higher level CWDT.

IMO it is important NOT to level CWDT too high until you have a good health pool buffer.

My setup (yes I need better gloves hehehe)

with 5300+ HP buffer (I am seriously considering lvl 15 CWDT). My immortal call lasts over 4 sec if all 4 endurance charges are procc'ed (I helped Oak in mercy).

Note: Increased Duration is a support gem and not triggered by CWDT, therefore it can be leveled to max.

"
toddwatson escribió:
Just wondering why purity of ice is the one left out?

a) With this build's auras and gear, we dont have enough mana reservation to run a 6th aura off mana. I believe it is possible if you use a prism guardian shield, tho I prefer having a rare shield. You can run extra auras using your life by snapshotting....

b) our main damage comes from Anger/Wrath/Haste combo....which means our greatest threat comes from ele reflect (fire/lightning). Hence we run those purities to mitigate that damage. We are immune to frozen due to the Alpha's Howl, and chill.....we just yolo thru that hehehe.

Edit: removed redundant statement

Can enduring cry proc separately from ic if they're both linked to the same cwdt gem? How do you get more than one charge up for ic?

After the base early 90 build posted is reached, should we go down from rt towards the marauder aura effect and mana reservation nodes? I think we can run an extra 40 percent aura with an additional 5 percent reservation off... Vitality solo or purity of ice if you group a lot? The extra aura effect is worth a fair bit of dps as well I think.
Check the order that I have my gems linked to CWDT.

CWDT>Enduring Cry>Immortal Call is the order they trigger.

How many endurance charges that proc is dependant upon how many mobs are within range when Enduring Cry is triggered; which also determines how long Immortal Call will stay up. TBH, I think that leveling Enduring Cry is less important than putting some quality on it. That was a 6Q gem and I threw 4 GCP on it (I'm considering more at some point). Quality gives it a larger area of effect thus improving the odds of getting maximum charges (in my case, 4).

Yesterday I solo'd an Academy map with 48% pack size, half regen, 30% mob damage and fleet. First pack I ran into were blue dischargers. After Losing 2/3 hp my cwdt kicked in allowing me to: mess my pants, pop flasks, mess pants more, start leeching life back, pray that i kill enuf before IC wears off....prayer answered hehehe.

As far as what to take passive node-wise.....I haven't thought that far ahead since I'm 3 points behind the shadow build and still have more DPS nodes to take.

Edit: You can do 2 CWDT's if you wish, but on this build you would trade for some utility (i.e. culling strike). I have this setup on my ranger on standard:

But with what I have learned/experienced the past couple months on Ambush, I now prefer the single CWDT setup.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Editado por útlima vez por Bjorn_Angannon en 1 may. 2014 3:05:52
Hey sorta new to POE but loving this build, with that being said atm im using Tabula Rasa (i know im a noob) but should i trade that for a Lightning Coil Desert Brigandine? or for a decent 5l chest?

And if the answer is Lightning Coil Desert Brigandine, would someone mind explaining it to me in more detail, i understand physical damage will be received as lightning so i would need flasks for that but why is that good?
Editado por útlima vez por toddwatson en 1 may. 2014 3:52:43
"
Darkith1546 escribió:
I just found from a strongbox. Do you think this build could use it effectively?

dafaq is that.... I haven't been playing any PoE recently myself but that thing looks interesting atleast. I don't think it has any sort of chance of surpassing a good foil but it can be an option to swing another way. Hit harder but slower. Could be ideal for trash clearing or something of that nature.

Unless I am ofcourse mistaken and wearing it actually increases your dps but then you have the issue of being less mobile as your attack speed is cut in half.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
what about the new Vaal Haste?

has anyone tried it yet?
how do you guys manage to run a 5th aura?
i'm currently running wrath, anger, haste and purity of elements.

cant seem to be able to run a 5th aura (i was hoping i can do grace)
"
robotbots escribió:
how do you guys manage to run a 5th aura?
i'm currently running wrath, anger, haste and purity of elements.

cant seem to be able to run a 5th aura (i was hoping i can do grace)

Alpha's.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Mathil escribió:
"
Darkith1546 escribió:

dafaq is that.... I haven't been playing any PoE recently myself but that thing looks interesting atleast. I don't think it has any sort of chance of surpassing a good foil but it can be an option to swing another way. Hit harder but slower. Could be ideal for trash clearing or something of that nature.

Unless I am ofcourse mistaken and wearing it actually increases your dps but then you have the issue of being less mobile as your attack speed is cut in half.

The thing is less DPS without Frenzy charges but if you modded the build to use Blood Rage, I can see the thing being v.v.v.v.good - but I'd still never use it, 6% dmg taken increase smells like riperroni with like 10 frenzy charges if you play with Darkrays etc.
"
cloudscraper escribió:
what about the new Vaal Haste?

has anyone tried it yet?

V.Good for boss kills. Great thing is that it makes Whirling Blades turbo as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 1 may. 2014 8:53:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional