Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

First of all great build and an informative thread.

I have 2600 life, 4.2Kdps (running wrath, anger and haste) and 8K Evasion (56%) running grace.

I am also running 75/75/75 on my resistances.

Here is my gear

Spoiler

and build

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMMfRB_EZYUTRcvGYoaOBqPHNwdFB2qHhokPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DMok26TyORnFJUVM1VUtVxlXWV8lX4lnzWm1k52aebWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRj0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPhiONq6rrr7uw49tr60vsJ_rr_kw==

My questions are:

I know I am low on life (2600) and I am not sure if I am where I need to be with dps (4.2K). Do I save up some currency and purchase a 5-link 'Lightning Coil' or is there someplace else I should be concentrating on (only have a couple of Chaos to my name)?

What should I do about my CoDT, do I raise it to some higher level or maybe start running dual CoDT?

What next, I am at level 65, should I start running Piety for some cash or do some maps for experiance?

Thanks
"
Skua99 escribió:
First of all great build and an informative thread.

I have 2600 life, 4.2Kdps (running wrath, anger and haste) and 8K Evasion (56%) running grace.

I am also running 75/75/75 on my resistances.

Here is my gear

Spoiler

and build

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMMfRB_EZYUTRcvGYoaOBqPHNwdFB2qHhokPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DMok26TyORnFJUVM1VUtVxlXWV8lX4lnzWm1k52aebWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRj0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPhiONq6rrr7uw49tr60vsJ_rr_kw==

My questions are:

I know I am low on life (2600) and I am not sure if I am where I need to be with dps (4.2K). Do I save up some currency and purchase a 5-link 'Lightning Coil' or is there someplace else I should be concentrating on (only have a couple of Chaos to my name)?

What should I do about my CoDT, do I raise it to some higher level or maybe start running dual CoDT?

What next, I am at level 65, should I start running Piety for some cash or do some maps for experiance?

Thanks

Just peeked at your build, I would pick up influence then focus purely on HP nodes and gear upgrades until your life reaches 3500-4500, after that grab the dps nodes by shadow. By then you should be feeling a lot tankier and have between 6-8k dps.

I didn't buy a lightning coil until I was level 80, 5 linked coils are cheap now you can probably get one for 40 chaos. The big thing is to make sure you can run purity of lightning and maintain capped resistances.

Personally I find Piety runs boring, heading to maps is never a bad idea.

Just my 2c
Editado por útlima vez por Gryphyn en 29 abr. 2014 19:15:48
"
Just peeked at your build, I would pick up influence then focus purely on HP nodes and gear upgrades until your life reaches 3500-4500, after that grab the dps nodes by shadow. By then you should be feeling a lot tankier and have between 6-8k dps.

Thanks, not sure how I missed 'Influence'.

I did notice that I had taken 'Inner Force' which is not in the OP build. As a solo build, what is the difference between 'Effect of Buffs on You' and 'Effect of Auras you Cast'

Thanks again
Editado por útlima vez por Skua99 en 29 abr. 2014 20:46:34
What level reduced mana should I be able to run 4 auras? I don't have Alpha Howl.
"
Darkith1546 escribió:
What level reduced mana should I be able to run 4 auras? I don't have Alpha Howl.

Try using this tool

http://fogz.mine.nu:8080/poe_reserved_calc/

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
cloudscraper escribió:
"
Griever114 escribió:
Can i get some suggestions on which foil, shield i should use?

thanks!

thanks for freeing up my stash :D

I had the extra chaos and appreciate the discount :)
Hello everyone!

I wanted to get some thoughts on my progress.

Here is my current gear (mind you, im just waiting to get leveled for my alpha's/lightning coil):

Spoiler

here are my upgrades:

Spoiler

i will likely need a better belt (oops :P). But wanted to know if there is some glaring weakness i am missing

also, should i just switch to a 5L for the time being until i can 6L my Coil?
Editado por útlima vez por Griever114 en 30 abr. 2014 11:26:02
In relation to CWDT and other Gems linked..

Is it best to keep CWDT lvl1 and the rest relatively low lvl as well?

Or level them?

At lvl 1 I seem to have Immortal call pop at the same time as enduing for like .3seconds and its just a complete waste.
Just wondering why purity of ice is the one left out?
"
Addister escribió:
In relation to CWDT and other Gems linked..

Is it best to keep CWDT lvl1 and the rest relatively low lvl as well?

Or level them?

At lvl 1 I seem to have Immortal call pop at the same time as enduing for like .3seconds and its just a complete waste.

It is really personal preference. Most people seem to run CWDT at between lvl's 5-10 with supported gems not bypassing CWDT requirement. A few folks feel comfortable with higher level CWDT.

IMO it is important NOT to level CWDT too high until you have a good health pool buffer.

My setup (yes I need better gloves hehehe)

with 5300+ HP buffer (I am seriously considering lvl 15 CWDT). My immortal call lasts over 4 sec if all 4 endurance charges are procc'ed (I helped Oak in mercy).

Note: Increased Duration is a support gem and not triggered by CWDT, therefore it can be leveled to max.

"
toddwatson escribió:
Just wondering why purity of ice is the one left out?

a) With this build's auras and gear, we dont have enough mana reservation to run a 6th aura off mana. I believe it is possible if you use a prism guardian shield, tho I prefer having a rare shield. You can run extra auras using your life by snapshotting....

b) our main damage comes from Anger/Wrath/Haste combo....which means our greatest threat comes from ele reflect (fire/lightning). Hence we run those purities to mitigate that damage. We are immune to frozen due to the Alpha's Howl, and chill.....we just yolo thru that hehehe.

Edit: removed redundant statement
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Editado por útlima vez por Bjorn_Angannon en 30 abr. 2014 22:16:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional