Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Reloads escribió:
Alright update on my gear!

GEAR

I bought a Level 21 Wrath Still working on Anger I bought some better rings and Skin tranfered my skin to look better im currently sitting on 11k dps with 4k hp. I need better gloves but other than anger 21 and glovs and a better ring with more hp and ele I can't really think of anything? Maybe a 6l coil but thats like 20ex. If you have any suggestions please tell me!

With 5L, 11k is all your going to get. I really don't know why you quality your Blood Magic though... :/

I found it in a strong box with 19% quality so I just spent one gcp on it.

Question regarding CoDT

My CoDT gem set-up is about to hit level 20, and I will be using the gcp formula to attain 20% quality.

What is the recommended level of the gems? I know some people have them at level 1, some are level 10ish, others have them maxed.

Is this primarily a preference thing? Or is their an optimum level?
"
Gryphyn escribió:

Question regarding CoDT

My CoDT gem set-up is about to hit level 20, and I will be using the gcp formula to attain 20% quality.

What is the recommended level of the gems? I know some people have them at level 1, some are level 10ish, others have them maxed.

Is this primarily a preference thing? Or is their an optimum level?

I have CwDT at level 10, some like to have it at level 7, those levels are about optimum for a character with ~5k HP with not much armour.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 28 abr. 2014 12:44:41
I am having trouble staying alive with this build, even though I have Life leech and Blood magic it's very hard. If someone could help me with this i'd appreciate it
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
cloudscraper escribió:

I have an instant! I like the 2nd one to be a "slow" flask for single target on bosses that don't do much DPS on me where I can't really leech completely and i need it as a buffer, it works wonderfully...

Mostly maps end-bosses, that is, or maps where I have to use LGoH cause of 50% slower rec or +mob resistances ;)

You're saying that the shield could be a lot better, but... in what terms? I mean, i'm currently navigating PoE and the BEST i can get has 120 evasion more than mine (they all have crap hp and resistances) and there is exactly NONE for sale that improves both life, resistances and evasion (in Ambush league that is)

600 eva is on the low side, this was my shield in Nemesis when I played this build -

I see what you mean! :)
Editado por útlima vez por cloudscraper en 28 abr. 2014 16:30:20
As soon as Mathil posted that first ambush Atziri kill (using this build) I quickly got that shield for cheap before this build took a huge popularity boost :

Glad i made the move before the price got too high :D
Started this build yesterday, sitting at 42 right now. Wondering why the Inner Force cluster is taken? It adds 21% buff effect. But no buffs are used in the build from what I can see.

Edit: I guess there's Immortal Call, but is it worth spending the 3 points for that?
Editado por útlima vez por sam6555 en 28 abr. 2014 21:13:35
"
sam6555 escribió:
Started this build yesterday, sitting at 42 right now. Wondering why the Inner Force cluster is taken? It adds 21% buff effect. But no buffs are used in the build from what I can see.

Edit: I guess there's Immortal Call, but is it worth spending the 3 points for that?

auras are buffs

got this nice sword and started the build yesterday. Fun so far :)
Editado por útlima vez por Shikari123 en 29 abr. 2014 1:43:22
Mh, am I doing anything wrong?

Started this build and skilled according to the lvl guide in the first post. Im lvl ~50 atm and wanted to switch so my ele foil (nth special, but close to 2aps and 100 ele dps) since I now can run all 3 dmg auras.

My "Problem":
My Tooltip dps crashes when Im switching over.

With Rigvalds charge + Anger + Wrath + Hatred I do about 1,4k dps
With my foild + Anger + Wrath + Haste its just ~900 dps

When does the dmg "boost" kicks in? Do I need to wait for Alphas / max lvl auras (atm lvl 12) to switch from my phys dmg setup to ele dmg?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional