Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I see a lot of people with more dps than me and has worse gear than me, I got 8.6k

Im scion and I have taken all damage nodes so far
Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555
Editado por útlima vez por ewaste en 28 abr. 2014 5:35:19
You forgot to link your Alpha's with auras.

If they are lvl 17 like your other gems, no wonder why you "only" have 8k dps. 3 lvls = ~2k5 dps.
"
covaruk escribió:
Ok, SO i'm a little new to PoE, but how essential do you see all those HP nodes? Is it worth the tradeoff to drop some of them and go for Iron Grip, picking up the last remaining mama node along the way like this?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEfgSzBfkMfQ48EH8RlhRNFHEV8BcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqiQ8JKoksCaVJwsnqSj6Klstgy9vMn4yiTbpOlI6WDsoPI5Co0ZxSVFTNVVLVcZV1lfJV-JZ81ptYENk52aebWxte249b55wu3Kpdgh35XzZf8aApIMJhtGHGY9GkFWTJ5cGm7WiAKcIp1ynhKyqtAy0OLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ1tHZE-GI42rlGeoY6rrr7uw48B_z3fba9zL46_rS-wn79f66

Or is this just too much of a glass cannon?

Iron Grip isn't a DPS boost for us, we don't have phys damage.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
cloudscraper escribió:
our 4th link inside alpha's howl is mediocre, whether it is Purity of Lightning or Haste it doesn't benefit so much from the +2 from Alpha's

Would it be bad if we could fit an Empower lvl 2 (or even better 3) inside it?

It would be a nice DPS increase, wouldn't it?

Empower 2 wouldn't be worth it, 3 or 4 - now we're talking though you'll have to shuffle some stuff around to make that work out.
"
3olf escribió:

If they are lvl 17 like your other gems, no wonder why you "only" have 8k dps. 3 lvls = ~2k5 dps.

Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555
"
ewaste escribió:
"
3olf escribió:

It's mostly that your foil whilst good, isn't 2.16 AS and you have a 5L. AS on gloves could be higher as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 28 abr. 2014 5:36:53
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
cloudscraper escribió:
our 4th link inside alpha's howl is mediocre, whether it is Purity of Lightning or Haste it doesn't benefit so much from the +2 from Alpha's

Would it be bad if we could fit an Empower lvl 2 (or even better 3) inside it?

It would be a nice DPS increase, wouldn't it?

Empower 2 wouldn't be worth it, 3 or 4 - now we're talking though you'll have to shuffle some stuff around to make that work out.

i have a spare green socket on my 2nd reduced mana 4L, and I could easily put Haste in there, recolor the Alpha's and be done with it.

On a sidenote, what would you do as a next step on my gear:

gear

6L-ing the Coil costs A LOT, getting ALL 20 quality gems isn't a huge boost i'm noticing... i'm puzzled.
"
cloudscraper escribió:

i have a spare green socket on my 2nd reduced mana 4L, and I could easily put Haste in there, recolor the Alpha's and be done with it.

On a sidenote, what would you do as a next step on my gear:

gear

6L-ing the Coil costs A LOT, getting ALL 20 quality gems isn't a huge boost i'm noticing... i'm puzzled.

6L the coil :/ Apart from that, the shield could be a lot better.

Your flasks are weird as hell as well, I can't live without instants :D
Just a question about the 2 ele res aura's. I'm abit of a newb so excuse me if this is obvious, but are you not running a frost aura on purpose? because you can't run 6? Should i get alot of my frost res from gear then instead i suppose? Is purity of elements a decent choice till i can run 5 aura's?

Thanks for this guide btw, it really helped me alot to understand even basic things in PoE. And having fun playing something well build after messing up a few chars :)
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
covaruk escribió:
Ok, SO i'm a little new to PoE, but how essential do you see all those HP nodes? Is it worth the tradeoff to drop some of them and go for Iron Grip, picking up the last remaining mama node along the way like this?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEfgSzBfkMfQ48EH8RlhRNFHEV8BcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqiQ8JKoksCaVJwsnqSj6Klstgy9vMn4yiTbpOlI6WDsoPI5Co0ZxSVFTNVVLVcZV1lfJV-JZ81ptYENk52aebWxte249b55wu3Kpdgh35XzZf8aApIMJhtGHGY9GkFWTJ5cGm7WiAKcIp1ynhKyqtAy0OLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ1tHZE-GI42rlGeoY6rrr7uw48B_z3fba9zL46_rS-wn79f66

Or is this just too much of a glass cannon?

Iron Grip isn't a DPS boost for us, we don't have phys damage.

Am I misreading the skill? It seems to add the attack damage boost from Strength which is always applied to Physical damage, to Projectile damage. Does Spectral Throw not benefit from this?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional