Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Raphidex escribió:
Hello guys...

I need advice to change the next equips..

Spoiler

HP at 3042 and 6.5k dmg (without Blood Rage)

Please anyone can help me ?

Ps.1: I'm with resists at 75/67/75/75 (Yes 75% chaos :D )
Ps.2: Using Blood rage to give some extra damage. (around 800dps)

Thank guys...

Chest is coloured wrong, RRRGGG not four greens - that's why your DPS is lacking. Shame your chest is mirrored but really you need a new chest. Plus your auras are level 17 so your DPS is naturally going to be lower.

The Coral has no DPS on it, the gloves have no AS. You also need the two purities which should give you more leeway on capping resists.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
My damage is coming up a little short, and it's holding me back from soloing maps higher than 74/75 efficiently. I currently stand at 7505 tooltip dps with my own buffs, but i've partied with a friend with level 20 auras in an alpha's and it only brings my dps to 8500. Is my damage just attributed to my support gems not being qualitied? I have the GCP's waiting to 20q them when they hit 20, should i be seeing a decent improvement when that happens? I know i'm only running a 5L, how much of an effect will faster attacks get me when 6l'd? I have about 250 fusing saved, waiting till 1000 to start that project!

Spoiler
"
Chundadragon escribió:
56% Block with Aegis, and I don't think you would have enough armour from the tree, you'd maybe only have ~8k with Grace.

You won't be able to sit in mobs and jerk off like other Aegis builds but I'm interested how effective that would be.

60% block with tempest and 66% at lvl 90
RNGesus my best friend !
our 4th link inside alpha's howl is mediocre, whether it is Purity of Lightning or Haste it doesn't benefit so much from the +2 from Alpha's

Would it be bad if we could fit an Empower lvl 2 (or even better 3) inside it?

It would be a nice DPS increase, wouldn't it?
mana reservation becomes an issue using empower
What should my damage be like at lev 50ish? I just started Merciless at lev 50 and am doing 675 dps and have about 1775 health.

I guess I should try to buy a 5 link chest so I can get life leech on there since it's been tough to use blood magic without lifeleech (can't sustain attacking on mana tho), but that won't help my dps.

If that dps at my level is normal I wont worry about it, but if not, what would you think would be the best upgrade option? Here is my equip (don't have mana to use haste yet so I run anger and wrath only for now as auras):

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Baldrick en 27 abr. 2014 23:55:23
"
Baldrick escribió:
What should my damage be like at lev 50ish? I just started Merciless at lev 50 and am doing 675 dps and have about 1775 health.

I guess I should try to buy a 5 link chest so I can get life leech on there since it's been tough to use blood magic without lifeleech (can't sustain attacking on mana tho), but that won't help my dps.

If that dps at my level is normal I wont worry about it, but if not, what would you think would be the best upgrade option? Here is my equip (don't have mana to use haste yet so I run anger and wrath only for now as auras):

Spoiler

u should change your weapon.. 1.65 as is very low for this build.. go for 2+ and your dps would be better! In this build Attackspeed is your best friend!
Thank you Kraehgoth for the new sword!

Ok, SO i'm a little new to PoE, but how essential do you see all those HP nodes? Is it worth the tradeoff to drop some of them and go for Iron Grip, picking up the last remaining mama node along the way like this?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEfgSzBfkMfQ48EH8RlhRNFHEV8BcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqiQ8JKoksCaVJwsnqSj6Klstgy9vMn4yiTbpOlI6WDsoPI5Co0ZxSVFTNVVLVcZV1lfJV-JZ81ptYENk52aebWxte249b55wu3Kpdgh35XzZf8aApIMJhtGHGY9GkFWTJ5cGm7WiAKcIp1ynhKyqtAy0OLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ1tHZE-GI42rlGeoY6rrr7uw48B_z3fba9zL46_rS-wn79f66

Or is this just too much of a glass cannon?
Just got to level 65 and killed Merciless Piety. It was difficult and my resists aren't maxed. What should I farm to level/gear up?

~1800dps while running Wrath, Hatred and Grace. First char in Ambush, so currency is low, tough to afford upgrades.

What char level will I be at when my gems hit level 20? They are currently level 16.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional