Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I just happen to have an extra gem slot in one of my 4 links, I might just get vaal haste. Seems like it would be killer for boss fights. When you're doing atziri can you charge vaal gems up outside of her room and then port in and use them on her?

Thank you bjorn! Quality enduring cry I never thought of, I'll have to get some gcp and bring mine up :-) mine is currently set to work with a level 1 cwdt, I think I'm going to bring that up to like 7 though because I have over 5k hp now. Hopefully I can get a decent duration on my ic soon.
"
Neothin87 escribió:
I just happen to have an extra gem slot in one of my 4 links, I might just get vaal haste. Seems like it would be killer for boss fights. When you're doing atziri can you charge vaal gems up outside of her room and then port in and use them on her?

Thank you bjorn! Quality enduring cry I never thought of, I'll have to get some gcp and bring mine up :-) mine is currently set to work with a level 1 cwdt, I think I'm going to bring that up to like 7 though because I have over 5k hp now. Hopefully I can get a decent duration on my ic soon.

Yes, you can charge it up but you can only use it once and tbh, it's a waste for Atziri.. you won't be able to use it to full effectiveness really. Maybe you can OP rage at the adds but when fighting her, you will rarely get a full duration of DPS on her. It helps with whirling a little but try not to get used to that.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Vaal haste is far more powerful then I expected, sadly, it is still a vall gem that requires charges :(
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
robotbots escribió:
how do you guys manage to run a 5th aura?
i'm currently running wrath, anger, haste and purity of elements.

cant seem to be able to run a 5th aura (i was hoping i can do grace)

Alpha's.

yes, i do have alpha's howl. and i followed the build exactly (lvl 79 now)

my reduced mana is at level 18 though. is this the problem?
"
robotbots escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
robotbots escribió:

Alpha's.

Actually, I think the problem is you're trying to run 4 60% + 1 40% aura; whereas the build calls for 3 60% and 2 40% auras. I'm a crappy mathematician, so don't know if you can run what you want even if you take the 5% mana reservation node at bottom left of the tree.

Running Anger/Wrath/Haste/Pur of Fire/Pur of Light, I have 570 of 593 mana reserved with lvl 20 Reduced Mana gems and Alpha.

Edit: actually I've had those same reservation numbers since my RM gems were level 18. Go figure....
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Editado por útlima vez por Bjorn_Angannon en 1 may. 2014 11:00:15
"
robotbots escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
robotbots escribió:

Alpha's.

Aaah my bad, I glossed over your post as one of the classic 4 auras questions, no - you won't be able to run 4 60%s + 1 40% on mana even with Alpha's and level 20 RM. If you corrupted +1 with a level 21 Reduced Mana you could but not unless you had that.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 1 may. 2014 12:08:07
How did he pick up the 30% chance to dodge? Im lost.
"
toddwatson escribió:
How did he pick up the 30% chance to dodge? Im lost.

Acrobatics is really optional.... I run all the way to phase acrobatics, but I only run 76+ maps solo, not atrizi (yet). Soon I will be losing acrobatics and phase acro for the extra health / dps nodes. If I ran in a group (ambush) I would probably go full glass cannon.

The only thing that is stopping me is the fact that I have CRAP evasion/armor rating. Acrobatics adds so much survivability, some people hate it.... I love it. Once my HP gets over 5k, I will probably lose phase acrobatics and have a lovely 10 points at my disposal.
Editado por útlima vez por Gryphyn en 1 may. 2014 16:48:48
I could use some advice, im having trouble staying alive farming piety/ 66 maps (some exiles).

Spoiler

My tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5NtbFM1m7UZii2DlwbEovsJ9toajx4a0hnW0SpbtUhte1VLJpUi6ujWzeoFtdQjwzrKSm-egwlGcbQMkycc3H_GflknqVptJDynXElREZZwu9kTL2_qujyOV8ko-uvuuJOnCI9G0NDPZVXGHRT60maewBpZ86yqcql82ZBVNukkqhmF42oXL4bRJLCApFXWZOenhBo47DhX4nflMokEs_AfogDhiB2qna462A==

Also im only able to run 5 auras, what am i missing?
Editado por útlima vez por toddwatson en 1 may. 2014 22:07:16
maybe because reduce mana gem is only lvl 16?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional