Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

build live in invasion? how hard play? what problems experienced?
I made an elemental foil just now as I couldn't find any pure tri elemental ones out there. I tried a WED + Fire + Lightning but found that on equilibrium mobs, they took longer to kill. Nitpicky I suppose.

This is my first item I crafted ever, and I literally just went step by step using eternal/exalted method after the regal, following the craft guide on here and comparing the suffix mods.

It boosted my DPS by about another 500 so I'm sitting at almost 17k DPS atm. The stun seems to help a lot too, requiring me to just spray and pray.

Someone mentioned this is mirror worthy, but I'm not sure what qualifies that status. I did it for myself and not even sure if the stun mods are desireable, as I was attempting for a Chaos but ran out of eternals.

If there truly is interest in such a weapon, let me know.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
shiremux escribió:
ok to try this out i fixed a 2.13 aps with just 30 ice, and its worse than mine 2.04 with about 120 ele dmg. APS Y U NO INCREAQSE DPS ON MY CHAR?
i demand explanation

Are you checking this in town or out somewhere with both of your auras on? Obviously there is going to be a break point where *enough* elemental dmg on weapon will make up for .1 atk spd but generally speaking you just want the fastest weapon available.

Now go find a max speed weapon with those higher elemental stats on it!

What u guys think about this weapon? Ambush league..

Gonna start ete/exa the cold dmg, then i dont know what else i can roll, maybe chaos res? is it possible to roll % ele dmg with wpns?

Cheers
IGN: PeaCocc - Talisman SC League
You'd probably be able to roll Cold damage as a prefix, and Chaos res as your suffix.

WED is available as a prefix, so you would have to dump Cold for it.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I don't ever "do the math" on this type of stuff but I believe a 30+ WED roll is ideal over a 3rd ele on the foil. That said the WED rolls are very rare so if you start ET/EX that weapon and get a top tier cold, call it a day, you've won.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
shiremux escribió:
ok to try this out i fixed a 2.13 aps with just 30 ice, and its worse than mine 2.04 with about 120 ele dmg. APS Y U NO INCREAQSE DPS ON MY CHAR?
i demand explanation

You should consider that as many others posted in this thread 0.1 aspd = ~38 average elemental damage per hit
Your 2.13 aps sword has 15 average elemental damage per hit
Your 2.04 aps sword has 60 average elemental damage per hit

The difference between those 2 in aps value is 0.09 which can be evaluated at about 34 average elemental damage per hit

As you can see 15 average elemental damage per hit + 34 average elemental damage per hit < 60 average elemental per hit

Of course value can differ slightly from ~38 according to the level of the character and his damage output but the values are close to this so mostly thats why your 2.04 with 120 elem damage is better than 2.13 with only 30 elemental damage

math. Tell me please how do u count the average ele dmg per hit, so i dont waste anymore currency on weps that doesnt increase my dps
"
shiremux escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
shiremux escribió:
i demand explanation

You should consider that as many others posted in this thread 0.1 aspd = ~38 average elemental damage per hit
Your 2.13 aps sword has 15 average elemental damage per hit
Your 2.04 aps sword has 60 average elemental damage per hit

The difference between those 2 in aps value is 0.09 which can be evaluated at about 34 average elemental damage per hit

As you can see 15 average elemental damage per hit + 34 average elemental damage per hit < 60 average elemental per hit

Of course value can differ slightly from ~38 according to the level of the character and his damage output but the values are close to this so mostly thats why your 2.04 with 120 elem damage is better than 2.13 with only 30 elemental damage

math. Tell me please how do u count the average ele dmg per hit, so i dont waste anymore currency on weps that doesnt increase my dps

26 + 48 + 16 + 30 + 10 + 95 = 225 (total) / 2 = 112.5 average

I made those calculations and they were based on Mathil's build, char level (95) and aura gem levels at that time (both were 20 and his 6L gems were all 20/20). As someone else mentioned, the lower the level of your aura gems, the more valuable the elemental damage on the weapon is.

BTW, there are 4 great suffixs and 1 great prefix (attack speed). If you get a 26 or 27% attack speed weapon with open suffix slots, you have a very good chance of getting elemental damage with an exalt. The weapon I linked above had 1 open suffix slot so for the hell of it, I Yolo Exalted it and got the cold damage.

Meanwhile, I spent 8 Eternals and 16 Exalts on the below sword and have yet to get even 1 attack speed roll yet.

Even with level 20 aura gems, your new sword would never have been better than your old. If your gems are not max level, just stick with one of your current swords. Once your gems are leveled, then go straight to something like I linked or try to craft your own.

Editado por útlima vez por Daarknight en 20 mar. 2014 9:33:33
"
RaiseTheSteaks escribió:
I made an elemental foil just now as I couldn't find any pure tri elemental ones out there. I tried a WED + Fire + Lightning but found that on equilibrium mobs, they took longer to kill. Nitpicky I suppose.

This is my first item I crafted ever, and I literally just went step by step using eternal/exalted method after the regal, following the craft guide on here and comparing the suffix mods.

It boosted my DPS by about another 500 so I'm sitting at almost 17k DPS atm. The stun seems to help a lot too, requiring me to just spray and pray.

Someone mentioned this is mirror worthy, but I'm not sure what qualifies that status. I did it for myself and not even sure if the stun mods are desireable, as I was attempting for a Chaos but ran out of eternals.

If there truly is interest in such a weapon, let me know.

It has potential but there is one better out there now. You hit all 4 tier 1 mods on a foil with a dex req of 167. This one screams to be divined.

Fire - you have 32-67
that tier rolls 30-41 min (you are on the low side) and 62-72 max (you are in the middle)

Cold - you have 27-61
that tier rolls 27-36 min (you have bottom roll) and 55-64 max (you are a little over middle)

Light - you have 11-114
that tier rolls 5-11 min (you have max) and 108-115 max (your almost there)

Attack speed - you have 26
that tier rolls 26-27

So if you add the mins and maxs together, the worst is 292 and the best is 339. You have 312 which is less than half. You also have a 50/50 chance of 26 or 27% attack speed. Throw a few divines and try to get as close to 27% - 339 as you can stomach.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/731462

here is the foil He has 308 total elemental but 27% attack speed. He should divine also lol. You should be able to beat that within a couple divines.
Editado por útlima vez por Daarknight en 20 mar. 2014 9:59:08
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Madcow1120 escribió:
@Mathil

someone a couple pages pointed out before removing the life cluster above Mind Drinker (1 int and 3 8% life nodes for 4 passives) and using them on the life+mana nodes when climbing the tree nets the exact same life but also 32% more mana.

more mana doesn't seem huge but it's bigger than +10 int :)

It's actually equally as useless. Can you explain why you want more mana when you reserve ~99% of it?

I use this build on dom now standard (am leveling a ranger in ambush) and that level 88 character still uses a st-iir-cull-lmp on mana to cull. Adding a BM gem to this combo would require 5link. So, using mana provides more options here.

Also, my leap slam gem is on mana.

You don't need a lot for those skills since they're not spammed, generally, but it's nice to have a little in the tank.

Anyone can always find a use for a little more mana, not the same for +10 int. Certainly not equally useless. More like more efficient use of points.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Editado por útlima vez por Madcow1120 en 20 mar. 2014 10:59:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional