Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Has anyone had any success with the shadow build in invasion? It looks like it would be low on life.
At how much APS should I stop getting aps?

3.00? since it hits 3 times per sec? or more?
"
evasi0n escribió:
At how much APS should I stop getting aps?

3.00? since it hits 3 times per sec? or more?

Made a simple flow chart to answer your question.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
A simple yes would have been enough.. =/
Curious if anyone is taking any chunk dmg from exiles / vaal bosses - those seem to be the only things im having issues with in merc aside from the occasional rare with corrupted blood or something of that nature...

I think it may just be a gear issue as far as having low evasion and or because im useing a kite shield for the +12 to all resistances implicit
Some exiles hit hard, indeed
ok to try this out i fixed a 2.13 aps with just 30 ice, and its worse than mine 2.04 with about 120 ele dmg. APS Y U NO INCREAQSE DPS ON MY CHAR?
i demand explanation
"
Mastodonic escribió:
Has anyone had any success with the shadow build in invasion? It looks like it would be low on life.

the TE ^^
"
shiremux escribió:
ok to try this out i fixed a 2.13 aps with just 30 ice, and its worse than mine 2.04 with about 120 ele dmg. APS Y U NO INCREAQSE DPS ON MY CHAR?
i demand explanation

You should consider that as many others posted in this thread 0.1 aspd = ~38 average elemental damage per hit
Your 2.13 aps sword has 15 average elemental damage per hit
Your 2.04 aps sword has 60 average elemental damage per hit

The difference between those 2 in aps value is 0.09 which can be evaluated at about 34 average elemental damage per hit

As you can see 15 average elemental damage per hit + 34 average elemental damage per hit < 60 average elemental per hit

Of course value can differ slightly from ~38 according to the level of the character and his damage output but the values are close to this so mostly thats why your 2.04 with 120 elem damage is better than 2.13 with only 30 elemental damage
Ele dmg on weap is worth more the lower your aura gems are compared to ias.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional