Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

LMP or GMP? I was wondering if I should ever switch from LMP to GMP. thxs
Yeah I would definitely throw Divines on it for best possible rolls before it went public.

Also on the WED/2 ele question...

Between

the first resulted in higher damage, as well as easier time against equilibrium mod. Unfortunately I did not make the second and bought as-is, so I have no imprints and no base close to it to remake.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
RaiseTheSteaks escribió:
Yeah I would definitely throw Divines on it for best possible rolls before it went public.

Also on the WED/2 ele question...

Between

the first resulted in higher damage, as well as easier time against equilibrium mod. Unfortunately I did not make the second and bought as-is, so I have no imprints and no base close to it to remake.

I am surprised that #1 was better. Were they close? If so, it may have been a function of the higher attack speed. The difference may not look like much but .04 is actually pretty substantial.

(edit) actually, I figured that WED would be better based on the old tree. You have 17K dps so I assume you have way more % projectile damage nodes or other % increasing nodes that I would have assumed when figuring this stuff out. With enough nodes, you would be better off with higher base damage (like a 3rd element on weapon) than you would with %increased weapon elemental damage. You may have surpassed the break even point.

EE would increase resistance to elements equally with both foils. Mathematically, the % dps loss from both should have been equal. You just started with more dps on the first foil.

Editado por útlima vez por Daarknight en 20 mar. 2014 11:39:15
Speaking about calculations...

I started trying to make a spreadsheet to determine DPS of spectral throw. It's not quite done as I think there is something off/missing but the dps number it generated was very close to my tooltip in zone. Calculated 10869.4 when my tooltip says 10858.7.

My life and mana were spot on. I was going to tinker around with it some more by changing some gear and seeing the values but have been pretty busy with work/family and I see people talking about calculations so why not through it out as a beta.

Give it a whirl, if you have any idea where things may be off let me know.

Link. It's not open to edit so if you want to edit and play around with it save a copy then edit that.

How to use it
Method 1
Spoiler
1. Left most column is all gear. You can use a calculator and just insert the values yourself if you'd like. For attack speed here I did multiply the attack speed from other gear by the weapon attack speed.

2. Passives addition is next column. Be careful in using passive summary sites as the 'added life' includes life from strength and that's already in the calculation. It's better to add it up yourself. Bottom of this column is your character level.

3. Insert Gem levels and qualities (where they matter), select the bandit quests and your character class.

4. Rows K-O should autofill. I know the strenght/int/dex/life/mana calculations are right. If they come off wrong for you then you likely entered something wrong. If you want you can skip adding up passives/gear values and just put str/int/dex in directly here.

5. Is that DPS close to right?

Method 2
Spoiler
Similar to Method 1 but more in depth.
1. You'll notice at the bottom a tab that says Gear. Here you can actually add in all the values from your gear. (except resists and str/int/dex and magic find at the moment. Just add those up yourself for now)

2. Follow the rest from Method 1

Enjoy
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

332 with 27%

Closest I got ... averaged 313, 320s were rarer, 332 is highest. This is approximately 120 divines.

It was about 60/40 on 26/27 IAS.
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
RaiseTheSteaks escribió:

332 with 27%

Closest I got ... averaged 313, 320s were rarer, 332 is highest. This is approximately 120 divines.

6 Almost Perfect T1s, mirrorable for sure for people who want to do this spec!!

Only annoying this is that people who can afford mirrors tend to also be able to afford CoE, Shavs and all the crazy crit gear to go rampage with a dagger elemental spec :(
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
RaiseTheSteaks escribió:

332 with 27%

WOW. Congratulations. This is now the #1 Elemental Buzzsaw foil in the game by a longshot.

Now...need to get myself another mirror :)
Yay!

It was an expensive lesson but I feel confident now to craft in the future.
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I noticed that Elemental Weakness doesnt do a thing on most boss's cause of there insane amount of resists. Do you guys use Projectile Weakness on boss's?
"
royvisser1990 escribió:
I noticed that Elemental Weakness doesnt do a thing on most boss's cause of there insane amount of resists. Do you guys use Projectile Weakness on boss's?

Projectile weakness adds pierce (ST already does that), Lowers enemy evasion (we usually use RT so no help), adds knockback (no big deal) and increases damage by about 35%.

Elemental weakness lowers resist by about 50%.

Let's say 2K damage per hit nearly all elemental.
Boss resist - 75% all (making this up)

2K becomes 500 + 35% (projectile weakness) = 675 damage

2K with elemental weakness dropping resist to 25% becomes 1,500 damage.

The higher the mobs resists, the more effective Elemental Weakness is especially when compared to projectile weakness.

Editado por útlima vez por Daarknight en 20 mar. 2014 13:31:54

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional