Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
xenochaos1 escribió:
"
This was discussed in the previous 124 pages (around about page 58 if memory serves). Lightning Coil is feasible. Personally, I run Acrobatics and Ondar's Guile in place of Resolute Technique - just prefer it against ranged enemies and that counters the "reflection" issues.

You run with out rt and your fine?

Better than fine. With OG I can run reflection maps and ignore the reflection.

Yes, there is some small drop in DPS. However, I have SO MUCH dps, I can afford to drop this in favour of a) quite a few more skill points, b) no reflection issues. I find I can reach up to the shock nodes in the top-left of the map because I don't have to waste points picking up RT.

'Course, that was last league. Not up to the point yet on this league, but I'm building it the same way.

Also - OG is just awesome. You should get that whether or not you get RT. I hit close to 50% evasion, OG means I have almost 100% evasion against projectiles. That's like...go afk in front of chaos-spitting cobras, make coffee, come back, kill them.
Hi guys, so I follow this build in the new Ambush League and want some advices.

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

My armour is a crap, but it was the only 5L I could buy with the money, I'm planning buying a better one (6L) and buy alpha's howl.
I'm lvl 72 and my DPS are 2900, a bit low dont u think?

My tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEDlgSzEZYUTRcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcJDwkqiaVJ6kn7S2DL28yiTWSNuk64TsoPC1GcUlRSshTNVVLVdZX4lnzWlJabWBDZOdmnm1sbXtuPW6qb55wu3Kpd-V82X_GgKSDCYjxkFWTJ5cGm12btaIAp1ynhKiarKq0DLVItfK3PrvjwBrDOsSixPbGrspK2RPjauw48kXyl_Pd9tr60vsJ_gr-ug==

Well I run Anger, Wrath and Hasted, now I run vitality too because I take too much damage...
What should I change? Thanks!
thank you for updating the scion tree
AFTER i put points into the old god damn health wheel i hate you so much!
Build looks fun, if my reaver fails this might just be the thing to get me back on track after dumping hard earned pixel money on expensive gear-set that might just suck anyway =P.
Found Spectral throw to have some nice damage, did a 2handed Phys type for the first 3 or so weeks last season, remade due to mediocre survival(Skill-tree error and lack of effort, gear was quite well...decent). Ohwell, see you guys on the leaderboards!

Just for some funzies coz im bored outa my mind, what's everyones opinions on the best starting area, and why?

Examples, one might get to their ondars guile/acrobatics easier/cheaper(point wise), one might beable to get life, or damage earlier on. :D etc. etc.
Editado por útlima vez por Malum95 en 10 mar. 2014 8:17:11
"
rossidis escribió:
thank you for updating the scion tree
AFTER i put points into the old god damn health wheel i hate you so much!

I feel you... gonna remake now since I'm only 35.
"
andregeraldes escribió:
Hi guys, so I follow this build in the new Ambush League and want some advices.

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

My armour is a crap, but it was the only 5L I could buy with the money, I'm planning buying a better one (6L) and buy alpha's howl.
I'm lvl 72 and my DPS are 2900, a bit low dont u think?

My tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEDlgSzEZYUTRcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcJDwkqiaVJ6kn7S2DL28yiTWSNuk64TsoPC1GcUlRSshTNVVLVdZX4lnzWlJabWBDZOdmnm1sbXtuPW6qb55wu3Kpd-V82X_GgKSDCYjxkFWTJ5cGm12btaIAp1ynhKiarKq0DLVItfK3PrvjwBrDOsSixPbGrspK2RPjauw48kXyl_Pd9tr60vsJ_gr-ug==

Well I run Anger, Wrath and Hasted, now I run vitality too because I take too much damage...
What should I change? Thanks!

Well, I'm no expert on this build but by the looks of it you've done something wrong in your tree. You should be going up through the 3 es nodes and past Inner Focus for this new patch.

The build gets alot of its DPS from Buffing the auras, with these nodes it will help a fair bit, and once you get a 2aps wep, multiplying the damage given from your auras, and jewelery and the weapon itself, will give you the damage you desire(presumabely? lel)

Anyway! You can fix it by using some eating some regrets if you have none left from the quests. Remove a couple life nodes from the scion health wheel, and you will need to remove some from other areas and re-place them later on, or wait till you level up a bit to gain some passives to place(less wasted regrets, as you need to remove some, put them in an area, remove more points and put them back where you first took them out). sounded confusing, hope you get what I mean its been a long night lol

Once you've linked it to the top-side of the tree near elemental adaptation, you will save alot of points and grabbing the nodes the builder has chosen for you
Editado por útlima vez por Malum95 en 10 mar. 2014 8:29:10
"
xenochaos1 escribió:
"
Tisca escribió:
How far will Dex support a decent accuracy rating? I'm lvl44 right now and so far I don't see the need for RT. Later in game accuracy will drop but I have no idea how much. Skipping RT would change a lot in my tree. Planning on using swords.

i already tried with out RT... and it really hard, since you attack really fast the cost in life (bloodmagic) is really high and if you dont leech everytime (not 100% accuracy with RT) you will lose more life then you leech... and that was before the 1.1.0 patch so now i guess you will pretty much kill yourself really fast xD the only thing you can try is to get life regen to balance or lgoh

Hmm, didn't think about the leech, only accuracy. So 90+ accuracy wouldn't be enough to sustain BM? I rippedand started over with a slightly different build where I can grab RT towards the end if needed.

Bought recently a better belt so selling this one. If someone is interested please PM here or whisp me in game.
ur a scion right op ? how come under the General idea of how I would spend passives leveling: its shadow?
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Editado por útlima vez por LuckPwnSKill en 10 mar. 2014 10:51:10
I am lvl 50. Here is my build:

Questions:

(1) Can my build be saved? I already used 4 respec points to get out of Path of the Warrior.

(2) How does Life Leech work? I do 375 dps with Wrath and Anger up and I can barely leech enough to cover the blood magic cost of 45. Against single targets or high-armor mobs my health plummets as I attack. How can I fix this? Does Life Leech work on the damage from Wrath and Anger or only base damage? Does work with elemental weapon damage?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional