Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
AdtEU escribió:
Trying this out in Ambush, and I just noticed This weapon.

How would it fare? seems like it would be perfect other than the fact the max AS it has is 1.56

Well, it seems nice but one big thing about this build is that Attack Speed > Elemental damage on the weapon. It's a looonnggg thread and GGG doesn't have a search option per thread (wish they'd fix searching) so easy to miss. It was discussed for quite a while (elemental damage vs attack speed). The working sprockets of the build that make it move are anger/wrath/haste - aura effect nodes - attack speed nodes - alpha's howl - gems (obviously) ST/LMP/WED/FA/- Attack speed on weapon

The tri elemental damage on the weapon adds a nice flat increase but any increased amount is more a diminishing return vs increasing attack speed.

We thrive on as many hits per second as possible.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
qazqazqaz escribió:
My current build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YFtRGWGYoc3B2qIuokPCaVJ6kn7S9vMZ41kjsoPC1GcUlRSshN41M1VUtZ81pSWm1gQ21sbXtuPW6qb55wu3_GgwmI8ZBVkyebXZu1plenXKiarKq0DLVItfK3PsAawzrE9sauykrN6tQj2RPhiOjW8pf22vsJ_gr-jw==

Help me fix it, if it needs fixing at all? What's current consensus on scion build? I'm level 57.

I also have survivability issue. I have 2k+ hp, but I get hit for A LOT of damage, I don't think it's elemental though. My resists are fairly low for merciless, I think I'm only capped on cold, but still, regular attacks hit me for a lot. Help!

well... you're going a little different than what seems to be the new consensus after the 1.1 patch with the scion life wheel nerf. Still, should be viable.

You need to pick up Charisma on the right.

Resolute Technique is also huge if you have life leech gem (which you should).

We survive, in part, by leeching back with our fast attack speed. Also, you don't have your gear linked. Is it all evasion? Sounds counterintuitive with IR and armor being the big thing but really all evasion decreases the chance to be hit (increases enemies chance to miss). Plus, it gives a little move speed bonus. Are you running haste? If so, you may want to switch out for grace to give more evasion for now. It should increase survivability.

Another thing to look out for later will eventually be Ondar's. That is IF you want to get it and IF you are still having survivability issues. Those titty shooters in lunaris, those dino spike shooting on death in garden, those pea shooters on the way to dom, piety's cold arrows? Likely don't touch you with Ondar's. Very nice.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Spoiler

Thank you, here are my items. I am looking to upgrade to 5l.
"
qazqazqaz escribió:
Spoiler

U should really consider to take a faster mainhand. 1,8+ ASP
"
Freud88 escribió:
Maybe i might sound pretty stupid saying this but......if someone is interested in mirror my ring and my shield just pm me :)

Nice items but there are far better for mirror on Standard :(
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Freud88 escribió:
Maybe i might sound pretty stupid saying this but......if someone is interested in mirror my ring and my shield just pm me :)

was purposing cause haven't found anything similar on poe.xyz or mirroable item thread..:)
trying this build right now in invasion league

Very similiar to OP's current build but as a ranger and a few tweaks to make lvling a bit easier.
At very high lvl I would probably swap around some points to get max survivability.
(Get the close manareg nods until you can use blood magic).
Ingame Name: BeyondFreezing
"
qazqazqaz escribió:
Spoiler

well... the helmet is armor, the shield is armor, the gloves are armor, the boots are armor and the weapon has a low attack speed (which is important).

The character is an evasion based character. You have almost no boosts from armor AND acrobatics Halves the armor you do have. I'd look for evasion gear and a foil or rapier with higher attack speed and elemental damage. Also, are you running wrath and anger? You should have enough mana reservation nodes to run them. Get at least a 4lnk chest (should be able to find one easily enough or if you can jewel/fuse current one) and forget about Faster Attacks for now. Weapon elemental damage - ST - LMP - Blood Magic. If you see a cheap 5link then i suppose so you can add life leech. (not sure if you'll want life leech over blood magic initially. that's up to you and how much mana you have)

You can link leap slam with faster attacks while leveling. Your diamond ring isn't doing much of anything for you besides fire and int. The physical damage leech on gear does not apply to spectral throw. I'm guessing you're using that more for infernal blow but why wouldn't you have those gems in the shield to get the +1?

I'd upgrade the sword, helment, shield, rings, boots and gloves probably in that order. Helmet you'll be looking for an alpha's howl.

By upgrade I do mean probably best to keep an eye out while playing and save your currency. You'll need to buy that alpha's howl (most likely).
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Freud88 escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Freud88 escribió:

was purposing cause haven't found anything similar on poe.xyz or mirroable item thread..:)

Ring ->

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/265199

The main difference is the 7% Attack Speed which is pretty huge.

Might actually one of the best eva/life shield on Standard, only 4 T1s though :(
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Bamnesio escribió:
trying this build right now in invasion league

Very similiar to OP's current build but as a ranger and a few tweaks to make lvling a bit easier.
At very high lvl I would probably swap around some points to get max survivability.
(Get the close manareg nods until you can use blood magic).

not too bad. Not sure if the panther node is worth reaching for since the physical damage part really doesn't help at all. Noticed you don't have acro or ondar but that's all personal preference. One thing I'd change for certain is I'd grab the life/evasion nodes instead of the 2 dex off ranger/attack, 2 evasion nodes to reflexes and minus either 1 of the 8% life nodes OR the 6% life/chaos node.

You'll end up with a tiny bit less evasion but 8% more life (or 10% more life) also +12 life.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional