Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Hi, why do you pick Elemental Equilibrium on the Scion, but not on the shadow and is it worth it anyway?
"
Lye51 escribió:
Hi, why do you pick Elemental Equilibrium on the Scion, but not on the shadow and is it worth it anyway?

He didn't pick EE on his Scion build and it's actually a DPS nerf. Because we deal all 3 elements in one hit together, we trigger all the downsides at once.

"
I am lvl 50. Here is my build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YFtRGWGYoajxzcHaoi6iftLYMvbzB8NZI7KDwtRnFKyFFHWlJgQ249bqpvnnC7cql82X8rf8aDCYjxjX2Nv5MnlwabXZu1qJqqf6q4rKq0DLXytz7DOsSixPbGrspKzerUI9aK2RPhiOjW8pf22vsJ_go=

Questions:

(1) Can my build be saved? I already used 4 respec points to get out of Path of the Warrior.

(2) How does Life Leech work? I do 375 dps with Wrath and Anger up and I can barely leech enough to cover the blood magic cost of 45. Against single targets or high-armor mobs my health plummets as I attack. How can I fix this? Does Life Leech work on the damage from Wrath and Anger or only base damage? Does work with elemental weapon damage?

Your build is fine and on track. That you cannot sustain Blood Magic is perfectly normal at your level... you need to have a higher life pool for the life regen to kick in.

"
LuckPwnSKill escribió:
ur a scion right op ? how come under the General idea of how I would spend passives leveling: its shadow?

He was a Scion pre SoTV but is now a Shadow in the new league. If anything, I would recommend Shadow over Scion now.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 10 mar. 2014 12:03:46
Guys, did u see that some gear are rolling with life leech from elemental dmg? It's not very high, only 1%.

Do u think that we could drop the life leech gem from our ST and rely on that elemental leech? This would open a free socket for the base configuration :)

My gear

^Life leech gem supplies what, 8% leech? 1% <<<<<< 8%. Plus, the gem leeches faster.
So, no I don't think you could/would replace it.

"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Lye51 escribió:

He didn't pick EE on his Scion build and it's actually a DPS nerf. Because we deal all 3 elements in one hit together, we trigger all the downsides at once.

Hmmm makes me wonder. What if we had a sword that wasn't tri elemental but dual. Lightening and fire (to match our auras). Then we'd deal no cold.
Could run ice nova or something like that and actually take advantage of EE.

I guess that'd be for someone who is bored and wants to try it out as it may not actually have enough benefit.

OR

If you have a sword like that you could shelve it for use on EE maps.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Maybe i might sound pretty stupid saying this but......if someone is interested in mirror my ring and my shield just pm me :)
"
Freud88 escribió:
Maybe i might sound pretty stupid saying this but......if someone is interested in mirror my ring and my shield just pm me :)

Just in case you were in any doubt, mine is bigger than yours.
"
Altissimus escribió:
"
Freud88 escribió:

Just in case you were in any doubt, mine is bigger than yours.

Talking about penis or shield?
Hello i am currently working on this build ( only level 42 ATM ) but i was lucky enough to find a Tabula Rasa at level 19, should i use that or sell it and buy a chest with actual stats? i only ask because i feel im a bit squishy and i wonder if its due to the lack of stats on my chest
Trying this out in Ambush, and I just noticed This weapon.

How would it fare? seems like it would be perfect other than the fact the max AS it has is 1.56
IGN: RezotA
My current build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YFtRGWGYoc3B2qIuokPCaVJ6kn7S9vMZ41kjsoPC1GcUlRSshN41M1VUtZ81pSWm1gQ21sbXtuPW6qb55wu3_GgwmI8ZBVkyebXZu1plenXKiarKq0DLVItfK3PsAawzrE9sauykrN6tQj2RPhiOjW8pf22vsJ_gr-jw==

Help me fix it, if it needs fixing at all? What's current consensus on scion build? I'm level 57.

I also have survivability issue. I have 2k+ hp, but I get hit for A LOT of damage, I don't think it's elemental though. My resists are fairly low for merciless, I think I'm only capped on cold, but still, regular attacks hit me for a lot. Help!
Editado por útlima vez por qazqazqaz en 10 mar. 2014 14:32:58

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional