Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Altissimus escribió:
Also not sure with LGOH is > LL with the new LL nerf. Any thoughts on this?

Cheers,
A.

General consensus is that LGoH provides better survability when dealing with large groups on enemies whereas LL now is most effective against single targets.
I personally haven't noticed much difference post patch versus large packs but thats because most of the mobs are killed before they can even reach me + I kite a lot so can sustain myself.
"
borek664 escribió:
"
Altissimus escribió:
Also not sure with LGOH is > LL with the new LL nerf. Any thoughts on this?

Cheers,
A.

General consensus is that LGoH provides better survability when dealing with large groups on enemies whereas LL now is most effective against single targets.
I personally haven't noticed much difference post patch versus large packs but thats because most of the mobs are killed before they can even reach me + I kite a lot so can sustain myself.

Thanks, makes sense.

Any thoughts on the LA vs ST position with this build?
What about the new Vaal Pact? Anyone test that yet?
Hiya, I'm loving the build so far (Decided to start it up as Scion in ambush). Right now I'm level 58 with 1206 dps on my spectral, my question was going to be: Do you think the new leech changes are an issue to the build? I am sort of dropping when fighting packs because of the insane health usage.
Been loving this build in the new league, loads of fun :)

Just crafted this beast :)

Your skill trees are, for whatever reason, showing Shadow as the starting class. Isn't this a Scion build?
I'd very much love to try this build, but I want to get 2 questions out of the way. Since i dont trust evasion very much is Lightning Coil and Acrobatics something that would work well with this build? Or do you see considerable cons to it?

Sorry i have not read all 124 pages, I lack the mental focus for that.
can you do a step by step guide for passive tree for noobs like me?
i.e lvl 20
lvl 30
etc
etc
"
RazielStonem escribió:
Your skill trees are, for whatever reason, showing Shadow as the starting class. Isn't this a Scion build?

You can run this build from Scion, Shadow or Ranger. Look on the first page - there's builds for all three. The OP is running this as Shadow in this league, but ran it as Scion in previous leagues. There are *minor* +/- for each different starting point - it's personal preference.

"
Rakschas666 escribió:
I'd very much love to try this build, but I want to get 2 questions out of the way. Since i dont trust evasion very much is Lightning Coil and Acrobatics something that would work well with this build? Or do you see considerable cons to it?

Sorry i have not read all 124 pages, I lack the mental focus for that.

This was discussed in the previous 124 pages (around about page 58 if memory serves). Lightning Coil is feasible. Personally, I run Acrobatics and Ondar's Guile in place of Resolute Technique - just prefer it against ranged enemies and that counters the "reflection" issues.

"
lilaznboi0617 escribió:
can you do a step by step guide for passive tree for noobs like me?
i.e lvl 20
lvl 30
etc
etc

It's on the OP. Look again.
"
This was discussed in the previous 124 pages (around about page 58 if memory serves). Lightning Coil is feasible. Personally, I run Acrobatics and Ondar's Guile in place of Resolute Technique - just prefer it against ranged enemies and that counters the "reflection" issues.

You run with out rt and your fine?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional