Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
DoomsdayFighter escribió:
I have a very important question: How is the REAL dps of this build? I am currently lvl 65 and have shit gear :p

Spoiler

My dps is currently 2200. Is this my REAL dps? or does this game calculate it wrong? Since i feel like dealing a lot more dmg than 2200 :/

Someone told me i would have to do it times 2-3 approx. But is this true?? That would mean you would have 28-42k dps!!! Which is INSANE! :D (well, insane for me and insane for the "cheap non 550 dps weapon build")

Extra question: What if we swap out lifeleech for life on hit? Vs whole packs of monsters this would be greatly beneficial, but how about vs bosses?
What about vaal pact with lifeleech nerf for this build?

Edit: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811113/page/3#p7054873 Does this mean that there really isnt a "nerf" to life leech? im confused :(

from what i heard life leech is better but havent tried i personally yet, since new league.

for the dps I do 2.5 times the dps shown in your tooltip, that is the average REAL dps you do
2200 is a bit low for your level you should be able to get near 3.3k dps around that level (if i remember my build at 65)
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
"
xenochaos1 escribió:
"
Why do you get Acrobatics and Ondar's Guilde but not Phase Acrobatics? 10% extra dodge and 30% spell dodge seems more generally useful than double evasion against projectiles.

we dont need spell dodge since we are at 86/77/86 we already really good vs spell
also multiple projectile dmg is good vs dodge since you take hit continually so having 100% is rly good, add on thsi that chaos damage is often projectile damage so by getting ondar guile you reduced the chaos damage you could take

Thank you, that was a good rationale. To get 86/77/86, does that imply we run both purity of fire and lightning all the time? On top of anger, wrath, and haste? So this build supports five auras?

yes we do support 5 auras with this build:
you can see it using this tool:
http://fogz.mine.nu:8080/poe_reserved_calc/
"
alexandrubenza escribió:
i know i saw someone mention this earlier but i can't find the post. is haste worth the grab? 15 ias is no slouch and you get an extra 30 dex which i seem to always be short on...

"
domfux escribió:
"I'd never shy away from a challenge even if it seemed like there was little chance of winning."

lol but y do u only play standard scrubsicle?

i hope there's more in your life than "i play hardcore!" note the pages upon pages of people discussing the build.

the OP is using haste its in the build,

you will use for dmg:
hast/anger/wrath
for defense:
purity of fire/purity of lightning

if you dont have enought EVA from gear switch HAsSTE for GRACE
"
My dps is currently 2200. Is this my REAL dps? or does this game calculate it wrong? Since i feel like dealing a lot more dmg than 2200 :/

Someone told me i would have to do it times 2-3 approx. But is this true?? That would mean you would have 28-42k dps!!! Which is INSANE! :D (well, insane for me and insane for the "cheap non 550 dps weapon build")

When you look at the tooltip dps for ST with LMP that's the number for 1 of your projectiles. It will be low but since you are throwing out 3 you will be able to do that DPS to more targets. Also ST is hard to calculate because that number assumes you are only hitting the target once per throw which you don't, sometimes you hit 2-3 times. The best thing I'd say is if you're able to kill mobs and not die, you're doing fine.
Why do you get Acrobats for the Scion start but not the Shadow start?

Also, since Iron Reflexes is only 3 points away and Acrobats is 5 points away, is Iron Reflexes a viable option?
IGN = pibDeath
would dyadus unq axe work for a weapon for this build?

gives like 500 fire/cold damage

thanks
"
xenochaos1 escribió:

from what i heard life leech is better but havent tried i personally yet, since new league.

for the dps I do 2.5 times the dps shown in your tooltip, that is the average REAL dps you do
2200 is a bit low for your level you should be able to get near 3.3k dps around that level (if i remember my build at 65)

How do you get 1k more dps?? U got 20/20 gems? 400 dps weapon? 6L?
I got all dps nodes (so i have almost no health and i am squishy as f*), how is this possible o_O
"
lolbam escribió:
would dyadus unq axe work for a weapon for this build?

gives like 500 fire/cold damage

thanks

Just checked values for you since I have one in stash

7508 dps with my current weapon:

6248 dps with Dyadus:

Wrath, Anger, Haste are all lvl20, +2 from Alpha's.

On a side note, when I was lvl70 some time ago I tested Dyadus since was curious as to what would be the difference in dps and the tooltip actually shown higher value in favour for that ele axe comparing to my current weapon. I guess it's better on lower levels and gets weaker as you progress.
"
Tezzla1 escribió:

Im playing in Ambush league.
IGN: PeaCocc - Talisman SC League
The spoilers for leveling are all messed up and broken
IGN: TheArenaOfZaros

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional