ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
ZiggyD escribió:
"
shivix escribió:
I've been following this thread and this is what I came up with

Current spec @ 88
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABH4F-QhnEZYV8BcvGDwY2xmFGYoajxrbHNwdFB2qHpQj9iSqKPoppS2DLagxnjWSNuk6WDrhQYdDY0WdRnFKfU3jTipVxlXWVi1W-lj1Wkhbr2TnZp5noG-ecLtxTXTxeqp_xoCkgh6Cx4MJhTKHGYd2iEKI8Y9GkyeTOpcGms-a4Ju1ncSmV6cIrD-sWax_sZC0DLcxtz631riTu-O9J8HFwzrEospKz2XQ0NsL21ncV90N4Yjjaudj6-7uDu_w9tr5Y_no-tL7CfzF_gr-j_66

Able to run Hatred, Discipline, Grace, Clarity, Tempest shield, and Maintain a level 18 AA (can maintain 20 with mana leach) all the time.

My gear

5.1k life, 3.6k mana, 9k armor, 80 all resist with ~800 mana left over for MoM
EK damage is ~7.2k atm but will be closer to 8k as gems level up before Ming's heart

I'm experimenting with Tempest shield + blind + The Anvil with Saffells for insane spell block since elemental damage is what kills people most of the time. AA deals with most physical damage, and 9k armor is enough to take big hits. I think a Rathpith in the long run would be the way to go for dual block chance with some more mana and damage. Super tanky none the less, I can pretty much faceroll all content.

Looks insane man! Well done. You've taken the build's core, modified slightly and pushed it to the limit.

I see you've had to trade off on some mana regen and (as a result) arctic armor levels. I'm sure the added auras and icnreased max resists are more than worth it though!

Really cool stuff. It's exciting to see people really push the build I've come up with beyond what I've actually done.

Will feature your setup in the OP!

Hi both, Im following Ziggy's build, and looking at this variation I would like to see the point of view of both.

I'm actually lvl 79 and this is my skill tree.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABLMIZxGWFE0VIBcvGDwY2xo4HNwdFB2qHpQo-imlKk0s6S2oL28xnjWSNuk62D8nQYdDY0ZxSn1KyE3YTeNOKlXGVdZY9VuvZOdmnmegbqpwu3FNdPF6qn_GgKSBb4IegseDCYUyh3aI8Yx2j0aQVZMnkzqaz53EnjyiAKKjplenCKeErD-sWbGQtAy18rcxtz631riTvSfAGsHzz2XQ0NkT2t3bC9tZ3FfdDeGI42rnY-vu7DjyRfno-tL8xf4K_o8=

And this is my gear:
Spoiler

My stats right now are:
4700 HP
3840 Mana
370% Mana reg
1085 Free Mana running Dicipline Grace and Clarity with Reduced Mana lvl 17
75% All res
9300 Armor
4600 Dmg with EKlvl 18 no dmg Auras.
All Gems lvl 18.

In my point of view I`m a Beast tanking phys dmg and fire dmg, but I see a lack of Elemental protection in this build. Shivix has done a really good build with those modifications and has named Rathpith as a good option for shield.

My question: Do you think if I get a Rathpith and Alphas Howl, and i go to Charisma in the next 5 lvls removing 4 of my talents like 30dex and some aura augments could work excelent?

I would win lot of dmg from hatred haste depending the group, Dual block also Phys/elemental, Inmune to frozen, Tempest Shield. With my mana reg I think I can run AA lvl 20 too with those modifications and I wouldnt lose too many mana. I Have thought also about blind on weapon removing Faster Pojectiles, this gives lot of survavility too.

What do you guys think? Thank you both for the builds, you make it awesome!
Editado por útlima vez por mithosiris en 10 dic. 2013 11:22:05
Whats best to link with EK: empower or iron will?
"
JoopO escribió:

I dont actually know how extra empower gives, but i take it that you wont just link it with EK, and given that an empower would boost the other 5 gems in a 6-link aswell, I'd vote for Empower - but I have no personal experience with it:)
"
Wackofalltrades escribió:
"
JoopO escribió:

I dont actually know how extra empower gives, but i take it that you wont just link it with EK, and given that an empower would boost the other 5 gems in a 6-link aswell, I'd vote for Empower - but I have no personal experience with it:)

Actually, Empower ONLY boosts Active Skills, so just EK itself. It's still good, but it depends on how much STR you have.

For instance, I have 114 STR, so it adds a lot more than IW 20/20, but if you have 300 STR, IW adds more than Empower level 2. Empower Level 3 takes a stupid-high amount to get to, but it's the BEST support.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
chanzwg escribió:
Hey, just a quick question, at what point does getting anymore Projectile Speed become pointless?

Right now, I have 21% increased projectile speed from my wand, and another 58% from support gems, which brings it to 79%.

I'm wondering if i can drop projectile speed from my wand altogether, and focus on other stats like spell damage and cast speed/mana regen.

Reaching the edge of the screen is pretty good I feel but there's no real downside to getting more in this build - reflect is not a problem at all so you aren't going to offscreen kill yourself or anything.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
What is your thoughts about the new Physical Projectile Attack Damage gem that has been added? Seems like a good fit for the build but what should it be replacing? :)
"
Neorim escribió:
What is your thoughts about the new Physical Projectile Attack Damage gem that has been added? Seems like a good fit for the build but what should it be replacing? :)

Not sure, but i dont think its a viable option. "projectile attack" - not "projectile skill/spell/etc". Im thinking its like the difference between a spell totem and a ranged attack totem.

Not sure though.
Editado por útlima vez por Wackofalltrades en 11 dic. 2013 4:02:29
I don't really like EK, so i decided to run a version of this build with spectral throw. This is not planned for HC, so it might lack some defensive points.
Do you have any suggestions to improve this?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwB5wOWBS0F0wbuCGcQ8BQgGDwY2xmiG_oc3B6UIWAkPCXfJ6kppTGeMgkyfjQ1NZI26DpSOuE7KECgQYdGcUd-SVFKyEwyTeNOKlBHWK9abVuvYENgS2MXZU1qk2xGbj1uaW6qcmx07XTxeA1673_Ggh6DCYTZhTKI8ZMnkzqXcJ65n8uio6QZplenMKdcqW6rxaw_rFmvorQMtfK2Qbc-vSe-ir6nwA_BB8HzxLjSTdRS1e3V-Nd-2wvcV-QI52PxdvJF8pf3vvno_gr-jw==
Your build is amazing I breezed through normal and am now in cruel nemesis. I'm lvl 46 and I have 680 mana. With clarity on I'm halfed. Should I ge elder itch battery if I only have 340 mana unreserved with 54 mana regenerated per sec which is taken mostly by article armor?
Not else rich mind over matter

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional