ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

This is my first time using EK, currently level 36 and I love this spell. Being over-leveled is a great thing to do in HC and having a higher level spell ontop of that is a perfect marriage. I'm exciting to see the potential of EB/MOM
Hi,

I've running a LS build with EB and MOM on standard which follows similar path, but i was thinking to respect to run EK instead.

THe build that i was thinking to go for is:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwB5wSzBS0IZxGWFy8YPBo4HNwelCFgLagxnjIJNZI26DrYOuE8LUCgQYdDY0ZxTP9N2E3jVdZYr1j1YEthIWTnZp5sRnC7cU1ybHTtdPF4DXrvf8aApIFvgh6DCYTvhTKI8Yx2kFWTJ5M6ms-dxJ48nrmfy6IAoqOkGaZXp4Spbqw_rFmvbLGQtAy18rcxtz631r0nvorAGsHzxYrGrtsL21ncV-Lq52PsOPAf8kX56PrS_gr-jw==

cause its standard and I dont have to worry about not dieing i was thinking to even run dual wands.

Currently Im leveling my EK gem and was thinking to get some options in the mean time.

Cheers
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Do you think having an off-hand 2h weapon for single target dps is viable?
Hi,

do you think that its worth to link the new http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Physical_Projectile_Attack_Damage Gem with EK?

I thought it might maybe be worth changing fire damage out for it, or use it in a 5 link.

Whats your opinion?
sounds nice,
can you post a vid of killing dominus on merci (or high maps)?
Curious how it handles. I have a respec on one of my scions and very little currency. Outside of EK and 1 or 2 other gems I have most of he rest (well, not empower).

Trying to decide on a build to go to and thinking this may be it (there is another I'm considering though) :)
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
WeGrich escribió:
Hi,

do you think that its worth to link the new http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Physical_Projectile_Attack_Damage Gem with EK?

I thought it might maybe be worth changing fire damage out for it, or use it in a 5 link.

Whats your opinion?

It doesn't work with EK, keyword here is attack, EK is a spell

it will work with all bow gems, wand gems, and even spectral throw, but not EK
Hi there. First of all, many thanks for this guide!
I was totally new to this game and overwhelmed by the skillsystem. I started with your LA-Tank Ranger-build but after i hit lvl 50 i looked for something more tankier for farming.

Soon after i started this build here i fell in love :)
Its really easy playing and you dont need to worry about much. Now im lvl 66 and starting the maps for some gear and XP. First few maps were easy going but whenever i encounter Chaos-Dmg bosses im in real trouble. Is it just my lack of gear or aynthing else i can do? I checked your gear in the first post and it showed nearly no chaos-resi too.

Here is my gear, path and stats. Hope you can give me some tips how to handle Chaos-dmg, for example just died 5 times at the Museum Map endboss (white quality). After not using any flask in all of the map i couldnt handle the damage of The Fallen Queen - (Alal the Terrifying).

Gear
Spoiler

Path

Stats
Life: 2252
Mana: 1883
Resis (Ele): 61/73/75%
Chaos-Resi: -16%
Armor: 3200

Editado por útlima vez por Gambit79 en 11 dic. 2013 22:36:28
i sadly died yesterday on chaos damage as well on hardcore on my level 79 scion

i played a slightly modified version of ziggys build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56PKXm12omlpSSshuqrXyNZL-j03jplcxnjrh8kX-CudjiPGsWT8nKk0VICzpWz3dDVuvGNt08YUyTioppSFgQKCeuQUtYEt673Ttt9bbWS2osZCDCW-eykrDOlYtrH-btRmK-wn22hqPLYOXBsSiRnHhiB2qtAyTJ9xXHpSsPxzcOBvxdn_GwcWIQoIe2wtMLRdQAP10VXzO6-RfKiepWm0kPKdcSVERlnC7

well sadface!

time to try something new :)
Died at 60 using this build. Lack of good items was my downfall. Will try again and invest in some gear up front I guess.
What auras should I have active around level 40?

I just took eldritch battery and equipped EK. Reserved mana is at 423 with clarity and 170 if discipline is active. Mana regen is currently at 38.1. At the moment, if I run clarity and discipline with arctic armor (which is currently at level 1), mana drains very slowly while walking and EK drains the rest of the mana very quickly. EK is currently hooked up with faster projectiles, added fire, and life leech.

Am I on the right track here? What should I add or take away?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional