ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

After watching ZiggyD's video of Olmec's Sanctum run i thought that maybe Elemental Adaptation would be a good idea for the build, Also Considering if dropping the large Body and soul cluster and then getting mana geyser and charisma could be an idea. another thing going by doomcasting for a little dps boost. Anyone got some feedback for this

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEEswhnEZYUTRUgFy8YPBjbGYoaOBqPHNwdFB2qHpQhwyftKaUqTSzpLagvbzGeNZI26TrYPC0_J0GHRnFKfUrITdhN404qVcZV1lYtV-FZ81uvZOdmnmegbqpvnnC7dPF_xoCkgW-CHoMJhTKHdohCiPGMdo9GkFWQ1pMnkzqbtZ48ogCmV6eErD-sWax_rKqxkLQMtfK3PrfWvSfAGsHFwzrE9sauykrPZdDQ2RPbC9tZ3FfdDeGI42rnY-w48XbyHfKX89322vll-ej60vsJ_MX-Cv6P
[deleted]
Editado por útlima vez por theplaypig en 29 nov. 2017 10:50:55
Maybe a stupid or noobish question but why can't i respec the project nods in passive tree?
"
z03fke escribió:
Maybe a stupid or noobish question but why can't i respec the project nods in passive tree?

probably because there is no link left to your starting position if you'd do that.
"
misterblort escribió:
"
z03fke escribió:

probably because there is no link left to your starting position if you'd do that.

hmm strange, cause am following Ziggy D his guide en he says "Head down and get Iron Reflexes and Mind Over Matter. When you get MoM respec the projectile nodes into the mana ones and then get the life near MoM and Purity of Flesh up in the top left of the tree."

Just respec out of projectiles and into mana once you get EB and MoM.

Basicly once you ditch spectral throw and go into EK. was at lv 59 for me.
Yo ziggy, great build I'm doing it right now and it's a lot of fun.
I did notice one error in your 40-60 passive tree progression, because in the passive tree, conduit is taken. Just thought I'd point that out.
"
PortalFreak escribió:
I did notice one error in your 40-60 passive tree progression, because in the passive tree, conduit is taken. Just thought I'd point that out.

It's not taken, you clicked it by accident while trying to scroll around.
what can we do to mitigate / block / not die to bosses like the one in Villa ?
Editado por útlima vez por scorburel en 8 dic. 2013 13:05:12
"
MuFeR escribió:
"
PortalFreak escribió:

It's not taken, you clicked it by accident while trying to scroll around.

Oh, nevermind then :P.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional