ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
viniciusxis escribió:
so there is no way of running all the 4 auras without modifying the tree ziggy?
i've got all reduced mana nodes and my auras are demanding 30% of mana so far (lvl 17 red mana) so i have a few questions:
1- does inner buff works on reduced mana nodes?
2- if they do, how much mana% are your auras demanding right now?

cause i've got like 1.2k mana without discipline (and without chest too tbh, also with shit boots) and i've been doing some math with 90% reserved mana to use clarity (which asks for 220 mana right now on a lvl 15 red mana) i'd have to have ~3000 mana just to be able to cast EK, let alone have ~500 mana left to be able to profit from MoM.

imma link gear here for you to see and maybe help me
Spoiler

chest, amulet and paua rig are getting replaced they're really here just so i can lvl up tbh
also that disc gem is actuay a lvl 18 one that one is there just to lvl up (maybe alphas is not verified its prob cuz im changin gems)
i'm replacing chest as soon as i hit lvl 70 and the rng gods decide its my time to shine on this
or maybe i sell this and buy an already rolled one.
[/spoier]

hope you answer this :)
Spoiler

I think it's possible to run 4 auras without tree modification with really good ES gear but the real problem is that I'm actually out of gem slots - completely. In order to run another aura I'd need to drop my MF cull trap probably.

Alpha's Howl could let you get there a bit sooner.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
Editado por útlima vez por ZiggyD en 6 dic. 2013 23:52:10
thx fo all answers -.=^
awesome build
So I notice on the gear list that your helm is only a 3 link.. then at the bottom of the skills section you have a CoDT setup that includes 4 spells. is this a mistake in the gear list?

thanks.
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Hey I've just finished out the auras & inner force@78, I was wondering when exactly you took the Nimbleness node/Path of the savant & which was better to grab first. Thanks much!
Hey Ziggy, I really love the build and everything you've shown about it through vidoes and such, but is there any way to build this off of a shadow instead? I'm OCD with characters and only like 1 of each class and EK seems like a more Shadow skill in my crazy head. Any tips for how the build would go or is it really optimal to be built off of a scion?
"
Gaztastic escribió:
Hey Ziggy, I really love the build and everything you've shown about it through vidoes and such, but is there any way to build this off of a shadow instead? I'm OCD with characters and only like 1 of each class and EK seems like a more Shadow skill in my crazy head. Any tips for how the build would go or is it really optimal to be built off of a scion?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBLMMfRB_EZYUTRUgFecWbxcvGNsZhho4HNwdFB2qHpQo-imlKk0s6S1HMZ41kjrYOuE_J0GHQ2NGcUp9SshN2E3jTipQQlXGVdZY9VuvZOdmnmegbqpvnnC7cU1zs3Txf8aApIFvgh6Cx4MJhTKHdohCiPGMNo9GkFWSzZLzkyeaz53EnjyiAKZXpwinhKw_rEesWbQMtfK3Mbc-uJPAGsHFxp7KSs9l0NDVT9sL3FfdDd534YjnY-ss6-7sOPAf8GvyRfno-tL8xf4K_o8=

5 points less than the posted passive tree, place 5 points in whatever you want.
How can I tweak this build for more DPS and a little less EHP since I do not play hardcore?
"
xaeror35 escribió:
How can I tweak this build for more DPS and a little less EHP since I do not play hardcore?

Look at my sig, then ;). We're playing basically the same thing, with his aimed more at Nemesis, and mine more at Domination. I can't say mine is better, nor worse, but it does do more damage at the cost of some Life.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Editado por útlima vez por CantripN en 7 dic. 2013 11:00:39
thanks for the guide :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional