ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

ziggy, pleasse let me buy yourr wand
"
CantripN escribió:
"
xaeror35 escribió:
How can I tweak this build for more DPS and a little less EHP since I do not play hardcore?

Look at my sig, then ;). We're playing basically the same thing, with his aimed more at Nemesis, and mine more at Domination. I can't say mine is better, nor worse, but it does do more damage at the cost of some Life.

Thanks!
I've died 3 times trying to make this build happen. It just won't work :d They all died around the same level 40-50
"
ZiggyD escribió:
"
godofdun escribió:

Hmmm, added it up and it comes to 116%, you're right that does seem low. How much should I be shooting for as a minimum, do you think?

I am running this in Domination btw, so the occasional death doesn't bother me too much.

200% as a bare minimum. Some people go a little lower in SC.

Ahh, ok, cool. That gives me something to work for, thanks :).
Which Lv70+ map boss's is this build good against that other players struggle with?
Thanks to a lucky drop I've managed to get swap my karui ward for a well rolled carnage heart.

Should I swap my life leech gem on my EK for something else for the time being?
"
DeadFear escribió:
I've died 3 times trying to make this build happen. It just won't work :d They all died around the same level 40-50

If you are dying a lot around the same level you should try and take note of how you are dying. Maybe you aren't managing resists properly? Maybe your gear was out of date? Maybe just dying to game mechanics you weren't aware of (a lot of people die to corrupted blood around that level)?
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
5hadows escribió:
Thanks to a lucky drop I've managed to get swap my karui ward for a well rolled carnage heart.

Oh my, no!

Carnage Heart, just like any other item with Life Leech on it, does NOT work on EK! It works for Physical Damage from Attacks, not spells.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN escribió:
"
5hadows escribió:

Oh my, no!

Carnage Heart, just like any other item with Life Leech on it, does NOT work on EK! It works for Physical Damage from Attacks, not spells.

That's really good to know. About ready to switch from ST to EK and have 5% life leech on my gear that is very limiting. Upgrades will be a lot easier now
Whelp my 79 character using this build just died :(.

PSA: don't run maps with half regeneration unless you have a lower level AA to sustain the mana regen loss.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional