ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
Musica escribió:
Probably been asked before, but, how much mana regen on gear should we be aiming for to keep up AA?
You want to have 250+ regen/second. 300+ is better.
IGN: Dmillz
What do you think about fork or LGoH on EK?
"
eirstryder escribió:

My understanding is LGoH doesn't apply to spells. Fork is great for huge packs but at 74 I take down huge packs fast enough that the loss to smaller packs and rare/bosses isn't worth it.
"
KeenSenses escribió:
"
eirstryder escribió:

My understanding is LGoH doesn't apply to spells. Fork is great for huge packs but at 74 I take down huge packs fast enough that the loss to smaller packs and rare/bosses isn't worth it.

Hmm... What should I put on a 4L if I can't get a 5L?

EK + Life leech + faster projectiles + faster casting?

My scion for this build is still lvl43
Editado por útlima vez por eirstryder en 28 nov. 2013 13:52:23
"
eirstryder escribió:
"
KeenSenses escribió:
"
eirstryder escribió:

Hmm... What should I put on a 4L if I can't get a 5L?

EK + Life leech + faster projectiles + faster casting?

My scion for this build is still lvl43

Life leech is amazing on EK anyways. You want EK + Life Leech + Faster Proj + Added Fire in a 4L. Faster casting in a 5L. Iron will until you have a lv3 Empower in a 6L
IGN: Dmillz
at what level should i start using aa?
What do you think about Lightning Coil with this build, together with Purity of Lightning aura?
I've sorta been following this guide I was in nemesis until a exile killed me.
My main question was on the skill tree is energy shield nodes useless when you get to Eldritch battery or do they still add the percentages into the mana pool.
Thanks
Interesting build. I should try it but no way to get 5l or even 6l items because I play selffound. At least until trading in PoE is more fun.
Besides thatissue I really like the fact that you don't need special Unique Items, the build itself seems to be affordable, very nice. :) Not sure about all the support gems ("Reduced Duration", is that new?) but I should have most of them.
Really impressive in the Video how it is possible to tank a Tentacle Misscreation Boss. Not even my good old Marauder could do that. ^^
This is probably one of the builds that would suit my playstyle the most but I just don't like EK or at least that it doesn't do that much dmg and this is the only concern that I have with this build. Can't this work with any other skill or is EK really the best choice?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional