ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
evan8812 escribió:
"
ZiggyD escribió:
"
evan8812 escribió:
any suggestion of using Cloak of Defiance which class is better

Witch, Templar and Shadow all benefit a lot from Cloak of Defiance. I'm making a Templar that uses it soon actually!

Looking for it, but I think shadow or witch is better since the starting point of templar is pretty much useless for EK, or maybe you want to use other spell? Also even start with top I still need to go down for iron reflex, since the cloak of defiance provide 500+ evasion.but if I have to travel down to the bottom, it seem like scion is better.

what is the advantage for using cloak of defiance and start with top class?

Oh to clarify - I'm creating a StormCaller Templar not an EK one!

I wouldnt do the EK build as anything other than a Scion but if I did it would be templar.

The benefit of the Cloak for those classes is that they save a lot of passive points getting MoM and they have a higher MoM % at 40%. Since they'll also lend themselves to higher mana totals they can better take advantage of this higher %.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
blakehx escribió:

That doesn't look too bad but the Aura node you travel so far for will not make up for the loss of mana from dropping the Templar AR/ES clusters. Better off to at least get the top left AR/ES node wheel and then spend the other points getting some more damage from withc or something.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
"
nyckito escribió:
Hi Ziggy, I'm looking forward to start my new character with this build, but I have one question: at what level should I be switching from ST to EK?

Around when you get Eldritch Battery but if you have an insane 2H you can stick with Spec throw for a while longer. You also want a 4L ready with Added Fire, Proj Speed and Life Leech ready to go!
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
I watched your recent video about how important the lvl difference on gear is and im still wondering how i manage to go on. I'm currently lvl 40 with lvl 8 gloves,lvl 11 belt,lvl 28 chest(1socket),lvl23 shield.I would link them but have no idea how to do so.
Thank you for the guide Ziggy =D
I'm going to make my first hardcore/nemesis character based on this guide ^_^
┻━┻︵╰(゜Д゜)╯︵┻━┻
Probably been asked before, but, how much mana regen on gear should we be aiming for to keep up AA?
"
Musica escribió:
Probably been asked before, but, how much mana regen on gear should we be aiming for to keep up AA?

If I understand correctly how it works you regen 1.75% of your max mana + what clarity gives per sec and % mana regen on gear increases those amounts so the higher your max mana and clarity the less mana regen you would need so I wouldn't bother having an aim but just level the gem any time I know i can keep it up.You can calculate that I guess and check the mana drain of AA in next lvl.
Great job!
IGN: Inpieces
Editado por útlima vez por fanaticftw en 28 nov. 2013 4:34:22
whats ur lvl when u killed Dominus with this build ?
Is it viable to use this build with spectral throw in the late game? I know that will reduce a lot of ES as mana from the shield.
IGN:ShadowDopamine

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional