ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

I don't really like casting totem so I'll only use one linked with cast on dmg taken and I'm wondering should I go for lvl 10 decoy or lvl 6 devouring? Also on a 4L with AA-curse-faster casting what should I use as the last gem other than empower?
"
KeenSenses escribió:
"
eirstryder escribió:
What do you think about fork or LGoH on EK?

My understanding is LGoH doesn't apply to spells. Fork is great for huge packs but at 74 I take down huge packs fast enough that the loss to smaller packs and rare/bosses isn't worth it.

Answered as if from my own mouth!
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
kiddthug escribió:
at what level should i start using aa?

You use it always - just keep it's current mana degen total for moving below your current mana regen (remember to add the two totals for AA together, moving + stationary!).

On that note it's a good idea to level a second AA so you can switch to a higher level one when you can finally use Discipline.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
"
Chaula escribió:
I've sorta been following this guide I was in nemesis until a exile killed me.
My main question was on the skill tree is energy shield nodes useless when you get to Eldritch battery or do they still add the percentages into the mana pool.
Thanks

They scale any ES before it is converted to mana, so pretty effective as most of our mana comes from ES. Most importantly they also scale the ES/mana from discipline making it effective at boosting our regen while still having enough unreserved for MoM
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
"
buks escribió:
This is probably one of the builds that would suit my playstyle the most but I just don't like EK or at least that it doesn't do that much dmg and this is the only concern that I have with this build. Can't this work with any other skill or is EK really the best choice?

It can work with other spells but in this particular setup EK has the highest damage potential.

If you can push through EK's damage will eventually get pretty high - I'm already on par with most Spec throw builds and with a Ming's heart + Level 3 empower I should overtake most tanky builds in general for damage.

EK scales pretty well endgame - it's surprising.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
"
MuFeR escribió:
I don't really like casting totem so I'll only use one linked with cast on dmg taken and I'm wondering should I go for lvl 10 decoy or lvl 6 devouring? Also on a 4L with AA-curse-faster casting what should I use as the last gem other than empower?

Unfortunately since the nerf the Decoy is the only viable option on the CoDT. Pre-nerf I had devouring on it and it worked so well for this build... life + mana leech!!
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
Level 45 at the moment and I'm pretty impressed by the scaling of EK damage as time passes (compared to my first character)

I'm not sure if I should shoot for MoM because if I take a heavy hit, my AA will probably be toggled off due to the lack of mana I have (Clarity+Hatred and leveling a discipline for endgame) so I have like 100/800 mana remaining for AA

Should I drop one of my auras?

EK DPS is at 500ish with hatred on
Editado por útlima vez por eirstryder en 28 nov. 2013 22:17:45
Level 62 and this is the furthest I've ever gotten on Nemesis, 1.7k dps on 4L EK. I decided not to run MoM in favor of a 3rd aura earlier.

I'm kinda curious how you hit that amount of health at level 70 (4.2k jesus.), I have only 1.8k hp as of now.
"
eirstryder escribió:
Level 45 at the moment and I'm pretty impressed by the scaling of EK damage as time passes (compared to my first character)

I'm not sure if I should shoot for MoM because if I take a heavy hit, my AA will probably be toggled off due to the lack of mana I have (Clarity+Hatred and leveling a discipline for endgame) so I have like 100/800 mana remaining for AA

Should I drop one of my auras?

EK DPS is at 500ish with hatred on

If you're enjoying the DPS with hatred and doing okay then maybe you'll just want to get IR and get ready to take MoM but go do templar area first instead.

Builds aren't ever this 100% script you have to follow, feel free to tailor it to your liking and based on how things are playing for you!
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
Do you always use karui ward until you get a wand with projectile speed? Is PS so neccesary?
Editado por útlima vez por mithosiris en 29 nov. 2013 7:05:27

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional