ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

Hey Ziggy, enjoying leveling with a scion with this build in mind for end game but have a question. Besides the Karui Ward and Ming's Heart are there any other uniques you would use? Something like a Rathpith Shield or a Moonsorrow wand? Thanks again for the guide.
IGN: Dawn_Keebals
"
ZiggyD escribió:
"
MuFeR escribió:
I don't really like casting totem so I'll only use one linked with cast on dmg taken and I'm wondering should I go for lvl 10 decoy or lvl 6 devouring? Also on a 4L with AA-curse-faster casting what should I use as the last gem other than empower?

Unfortunately since the nerf the Decoy is the only viable option on the CoDT. Pre-nerf I had devouring on it and it worked so well for this build... life + mana leech!!

I'll go with decoy then. Regarding my 2nd question which you didn't answer, would it be a good choice to use detonate dead then for those annoying necromancers since it will be linked with faster casting? Also whats this nerf u talk about devouring, checked all patch notes since 1.0.0 and didnt find anything about it.
I just wanna know how good or not good the dps can get in higher level maps considering you have 6L? How long does it take to kill blues, rares and bosses?

Ty!
What do u think, is there any way this build go for new lightning-skill instead of EK?
"
eirstryder escribió:
Level 45 at the moment and I'm pretty impressed by the scaling of EK damage as time passes (compared to my first character)

I'm not sure if I should shoot for MoM because if I take a heavy hit, my AA will probably be toggled off due to the lack of mana I have (Clarity+Hatred and leveling a discipline for endgame) so I have like 100/800 mana remaining for AA

Should I drop one of my auras?

EK DPS is at 500ish with hatred on

I wouldn't take MoM until much later (60s or 70s, definitely after you get EB). However you definitely should take it. It's one of the most powerful defensive skills in the game. You will want to have like 500+ unreserved mana before you use it, 700+ is better. If you are interested in seeing some math for MoM I did a big write-up in my own EK build on how strong it is, link in sig.

Ziggy you might be interested in checking out the math for it as well and maybe adding it to your post.
IGN: Dmillz
hey guys...im in desperate need of help! Perhaps i just dont get this build but atm i really hate it. I try to do piety runs but there is no way to do that nearly safe...usually i die several time and in terms of leveling that does not make sense.

I modifed ziggys passive tree a bit in terms of domination leauge damage boost. What so ever...ull find it here:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pebXaiaWlJKyG6qtfI1kqxZiPHnY_6PTeOmVzGePycqTRUgLOndDfzFZ6CHdkp9W69OKimlGNt08YUyt9bbWS2osZCDCW-eykrDOlYtrH9GcbQMkycc3H_GoqPB84Ie2wsnqVptJDynXElREZZwu9kTL28IZ5M6vScYPPnogsco-uvuuJOnCI9G0NDPZVXGDH0Qf8aeHRT60hcvZOdV1oCkNunjag==

In terms of gear i managed to get a 5 link armor today...item level is 60 but for 4 chaos the 5 linked white was a good deal. alched it but did not chaos it again...im not sure what to do.

My mana feels so low! I dont know how im supposed to run somehting else than grace and clarity. I prefer to run hatred though cause otherwise my kill speed is soooo slow. my gear u see here:
Spoiler

I still have 25 chaos 1 exalted and im not sure what i should improve next, since nearly everything is improvable. Id be very very very thankful if i could get some help since im really frustrated atm :/!

Besides that i really like ur channel ziggy! thats y say "thats it for today and thx for reading ;)"

Is the Rathpith Globe unique good for this build?
OMG ZIGGY xD TY you for making that ST build, I asked you for the build but i dont know if you made it for someone else however thanks alot :D

Editado por útlima vez por asbo96 en 29 nov. 2013 17:19:05
I'm still leveling, in early cruel, just about to get EB and then move to IR. Am I correct to think that I need to wear armor/es or evasion/es pieces?
Hey Ziggy! This build is viable for starting shadow?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional