[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Im no expert but i would agree with that. Also i would say thats even if either is better then what we already have.
I'd say probably the setup that i'll go with would be Flicker strike + Multistrike + Melee physical damage + Fortify + Melee Physical Damage on Full life and Maim as a 6th link.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
About the melee phys on full life my character refuses to go full life with blood rage on even with pots. i do not degen but i also cannoy go full with 2-3 hp missing

edit: tooltip dps doesnt go decrease so i guess it doesnt matter
Editado por útlima vez por Nèmo en 9 jul. 2017 10:40:55
Yeah your life tooltip will say that you are not at full life, but you actually are, if you are getting the damage increase then there's nothing to worry about.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
The patch notes are up, would be cool to see what you guys think :)
Editado por útlima vez por cultesdesghoules en 2 ago. 2017 8:27:35
Honestly the only changes that affect this build are :
1. The new bandit rewards (both Kraytin and Oak look like a good choice to me)
2. The new support gems (Maim especially looks like a good fit for the build)

That's about it.
Nice build, I'd like to try this version of flicker strike, seems cheaper than the crit one, but I have some interrogations :

A lot of build use fortify with the leap slam, why not in our case ?

How cwdt + immortal call works with daresso's defiance ? Is the endurance charge used for both ? Or only for cwdt when the hit proc it ?
Doesn't we already have Onslaught most of the time with the ascendanscy point ?

As we have some spare gems with your build I was thinking of :
- cwdt + lvl20 poacher + blade vortex + curse when hit
- Hatred + herald of ash + arctic armour + Enlighten

With a lvl 3 enlighten, it would make 92% reserved mana, is it sustainable ? I can take - 4% from the tree for 88% reserved (champions of the cause), but even with it I'm afraid of a too small mana pool.

My setup would be like this :

- 5 links chest : cwdt + chaos golem + immortal call + increased duration + bloodrage(lvl20) / ancestral warchief
- frenzy + leap slam + faster attack + fortify (maybe I'll have to link a blood magic to leap slam)
- cwdt + lvl20 poacher + blade vortex + curse on hit
- Hatred + herald of ash + arctic armour + Enlighten
- flicker strike + multistrike + melee dmg + melee dmg on full life + add fire dmg + faster attack

Do you think some of these ideas could work ?
Using Fortfiy with your leap slam is better on paper but in reality not having it on your main attack means that you constantly need to be aware if you have it up or not, you need to constantly use a leap slam to refresh it (which is especially frustrating in boss fights). If all that doesn't bother your then i'd say - go for Fortify + Leap slam , for me personally though ... it creates way too much inconvenience.

The Immortal call triggers first.

the curse on CWDT and taking Hatred + HoA + AA is an optionm though i also have doubts that the remaining mana might not be enough.

I'd say try it out for your self and see if it works well for you.
Hi Korgoth

Just wanted to say that I love your build. Started playing the game about 1 month ago and started a duel shockwave crit build and lvled it to 56 and got bored. Wanted a 2-hand build since I got the Kaom's Primacy axe and stumbled upon this. So far I´m lvl 56 with the slayer and kicking ass. So no questions, just want you to know that there are new players using your build and looking forwards to any update 3.0 can bring althought you say only Maim and Bandits maybe is the only thing that will change. Keep up the good work.

Ps. First game that I spent more time reading guides and tips and tricks and mechanics than I actually do gameplay. Hard to say why that´s fun but it is :)
It was pointed out to me that the initial maim was slightly nerfed and with the final ruthless version in mind i think that exactly Ruthless will be the best 6th link :*

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional