[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Is melee damage on full life usable with the 2.6 changes?
Yes, yes it is.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Which bandit do you recommand on 3.0 ? Kraityn or Oak ?
I'd say Oak.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Sorry for asking another question, but during levelling i realised something. Is armor/evasion/es base preferred? I notice you have a mix of the three on your gear since you're mostly pursuing the mods, but given the choice what should i prefer?
It doesn't really matter as you don't really scale any of them... at all.
Hi

So this is my first char in Poe and I´m about to buy my first 6L chest.
Should my setup be Flicker strike*Multistrike*Melee dmg*Melee dmg on full life*Faster attack*Fortify??

I can´t afford Atziri vaal axe that gives 25% bleed chance so I guess until then the new Ruthless support isen´t so good because you need to make the enemys bleed to make the second inc dmg procc?

Thanks you KorgathBG for awesome guide that even I understood.

Ps. If any1 know how to reset or make the bandits work in 3.0 pls tell me. I went to Act 2. Already had the quest from Kraityn to kill Oak and Alira and thought, Oo well I just go with Kraityn. Killed Oak, no amulet, killed Alira, no amulet. Back to Kraityn that says he wants me to kill them....

Editado por útlima vez por Majky6666 en 8 ago. 2017 7:19:44
USe ruthless instead of the Faster attacks. The huge damage multiplier alone is worth it.

As for the bandits - check the patch notes for the bandit related changes, i'm pretty sure it was explained there what to do if you already did the quest.
hey, u gonna make update for 3.0 ?:)
Yes, though there isn't really many changes.

1. There is The Pantheon now
2. The bandit rewards are reworked
3. You want to use ruthless instead of faster attacks/added fire damage

and yeah ... that's about it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional