[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

what about Pantheon settings ?
Lunaris + Gruthkul
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
thank u !! best build ever :)
All my gear

Spoiler

Hi, finally completed Act 10 yesterday and was able to do some maps. Went from lvl 70 to 76 in about 2-3 hours. The clear speed is just so fast. Got a divine vessel to. This is my first char and I dont have any friends that play so haven´t been "supported" with gear. Got lucky with a random player that just gave me a 6L Lightning Coil when I bought the blood dance boots from him for 1c. Flipped it fast for 2ex and that way I could buy me the 6Lchest and the axe I have. My resistance is about 40% overall except chaos that are around 5+. So yesterday was my first time ever doing maps and I did a Tier 5 super easy.
I can just buy me new rings and amu and helmet and belt for 15C and be capped in resistance. I haven´t even done merc labs yet. No Vaal Grace yet either. And no of the recommended flask. So still alot of things to do yet T5 was super easy.
So just wanna say thanks for this awesome build.

Edit. Throw in a question. The recommended +increased Elemental Damage with Weapons on belt. Since we dont have that on the actual weapon is it because it scales with the extra cold dmg from Hatred chaos from flasks etc??
Editado por útlima vez por Majky6666 en 10 ago. 2017 2:36:41
You sold a 6L coil for 2 ex???
Even if i lowballed for a fast sale it should be at least 3.5 ex
Added "The Pantheon" subsection and update "The Bandits" one.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 13 ago. 2017 4:52:03
For you personally KorgothBG, do you prefer this version now over your Terminus? I'm currently running the Terminus version, as did I last leagcy, and my damage is for sure lower. I'm Currently using a 5L belly while trying to roll another 6L and have not farmed my Atziri's gloves yet. Thoughts pretty please!
If I'm going to be using Kongo's Undying Rage, will I still need Resolute Technique?
Double Post, please ignore
Editado por útlima vez por ChaosPhaze en 14 ago. 2017 18:41:37
Hey man,

When I look at the "Sword" skill tree, there are no points in the 2h sword section to the left (you know, where the axe and mace specific ones are too). Is this on purpose, if so, why is the 2h sword skills not taken?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional