[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Yes, you should, also you could definitely get better gloves.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello, im back after a long pause in the game. I noticed my skill tree has reset. Is the main page guide still accuarate as how to place points? Any important change i need to consider that has change? Thx alot!

P.D. I love your build, i had lots of fun with it.
Yes, yes it is up-to date. Changes ... i don't know how long have you been away ... i'd say just read the whole guide again and see for yourself :P
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ok thx alot I will reallocate my points. Been away for like mmhhh... 1 year? I don't know really.
OH MY GOD.
New Support Gems!
New Possibilities!
HYPE!!

Brutality (more phys, no ele) seems to make a starforge flicker finally really good, depending on how it scales to lvl 20. Also the maim and bleed gems deal flat or more physical dmg, besides of their additional effects, which could be useful if they scale nicely to lvl 20.

Combined with the "new" melee dmg on full life this build now really has decisions to make. Before I kinda felt a 5link was already more than enough, now I long for an 8link!

Editado por útlima vez por Ezrael49 en 14 jun. 2017 2:46:42
Yeah i'm pretty hyped myself! Don't forget about Maim too, the "enemies take X increased physical damage" is yet another more multiplier on your own total damage numbers.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 14 jun. 2017 3:04:25
What will be with build in 3.0?:)
Well first 3.0 must be released ;)
Currently Level 73 on 3.0 betas and i have to say it feels pretty good so far. only on a 4 link with a kondos pride and a daressos. Clear up to t4 mobs easy (thats the highest tier ive got so far) i have yet to try out maim or brutality (since im still 4L)
I'd say that maim >>>>>> brutality. With Brutality you loose so much potential damage - Herald of Ash, Hatred, Taste of Hate, Atziri's Promise, added fire damage and so on.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional