[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
KorgothBG escribió:
While the proposed setup will definitely work, the thing about ele damage in general when it comes to builds that don't build specifically around it, is that you get great paper dps ... dps that is greatly reduced by the monsters resistances (and especially bosses). Personally i'd go for Flicker Strike + Melee physical + Multistrike + Melee on full life + Fortify + Faster attacks.

Did you guys test the blood rage thing inside a map? Because from what I could tell is that it didn't work actually. For some reason they made it work inside your hideout but once you enter a map it doesn't work. NNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRMIND.....

I decided to look up info on it before I made myself look more stupid and unless this image was doctored there is a GGG employee confirming the change...

http://i.imgur.com/9f9JSgC.png

With that being said then, I'd definitely use it over fire on bosses but if I am on trash I'd probably use it over fortify. Sadly, I haven't been playing this build lately so not in a position to actually try them out and figure out for myself which I like better. It would certainly make Vinktar's sooooo much better than it currently is... Gotta love those 'more' keywords over 'increase' keywords... :P.
Editado por útlima vez por arokace en 12 may. 2017 6:56:42
@JohnyDooozano Perhaps your issues with on-death effects are linked to your life pool, once you have a bigger one you'll be just fine.

@arokace As for the leveling items .. i too remember i had them in the guide ... oh well... gotta put them back in this weekend. Anyway indeed Tabula Rasa + Goldrim + Wanderlust are a universal combo. Blackheart rings are nice though i like to use at least 1 Doedre's Damning for the mana on kill - it simply solves any possible mana issues in normal. Meginord's Girdle belt and the Ignomon amulet are also 2 very nice low level uniques. Now of course your weapon is extremely important when it comes to leveling. Personally i like to go with 2x Redbeak > 2x Screaming Eagle > 2x Brightbeak > Geofri's Baptism > Kaom's Primacy > Hezmana's Bloodlust > Kitava's Thirst. But that's if you already have them, or don't mind spending some currency and time buying them.
Now for the Melee Damage on Full life and Blood Rage - yup i've tested it in a map. I try veeery hard not to claim anything until i try it out and verify it myself. :) After all it is not possible to try it in your hideout as it won't work there since .. you know ... there isn't anything to leech from to get to max life while Blood Rage is on. And yeah it is always nice to have ... "more"!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 12 may. 2017 10:22:53
Hello there ,thank you for replying, will now describe my situation.

"
What's your gear currently like? Could you link it and could you possibly type down how much HP, Armour, Evasion, and dmg you have currently?

When i was writing my 1st message i had tabula rasa and Uul-Netol's Embrace axe, thats why i was lacking in ats actually. Now i feel way more comfortable.
Even got lucky and sold a gem worth of 180c and farmed my way to this beauty:

Theese are armour:

Rings and amulet:

Flasks

Keeping this bleeding removing flask till i get a life flask with this effect.
Theese are my jewels:

Could be better, but thats all i could yet find and i need some intillegence too.
I have 1056 armour, 3065 evasion rating and 4200 HP and 75% resists to all elementals exept chaos.
Now as i said it feels comfortable to farm maps,sometimes i am being blowed up tho, but very rare. Still high lvl bosses are problem, i do not understand how to gain good dps. My currently dps is 14500 with flicker and frenzy charges, without flasks. I understand that i lack of 6l, working my way to it wit hsecond daresso armour in stash and i understand that i need to increase lvls of gems but thinking into future i would like to understand this dps system, coz would like to have a touch on hight lvl content :) Thx for reading, have a nice day.
Just an important not (also mention in the guide) - Flicker Strike DOES NOT DISPLAY DPS it displays damage per use ( aka damage per single hit ).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Just an important not (also mention in the guide) - Flicker Strike DOES NOT DISPLAY DPS it displays damage per use ( aka damage per single hit ).

Yes, i have read this, i got mistaken, because i was looking at single attack, didnt click on flicker strike in stats before looking for numbers, sorry. My DPU is 13800 with flame golem and 6 frenzy charges, w/o flasks. 17k DPU with everything up and 6.99 attacks per second wich leads to 118830 dps.
I guess with 6L + Taste of hate + good gems quality and betted jewelry it should be decent. Also need to get some more lvls to gain more %hp nodes. But i still dont understand what i am missing in case to run high lvl maps, their finall bosses actually. Once i was given a 14 tier map from some card, it went good till finall boss, Dominus just 1shotted me, even tho i have 75 elemental res all(exept chaos). Mb need more hp to at least try to heal this with leech and flasks...
Editado por útlima vez por JohnyDooozano en 14 may. 2017 17:42:14
Out of curiosity, is this build possible with a shadow assassin using Vaal pact? or Iron Reflexes? I would think the crit from the assassin would be awesome. But just too be completely fair, i'm a total noob in this game. Literally just started playing and i was just wondering. Thanks for any response.
That would be a very different build. If you want to do a crit assassin flicker striker i'd suggest to look around in the Shadow sub-forum ;)
I've look at ur build (awesome build, very much details btw =) and i'm thinking about using an other weapon than ur suggestion (Kitava's Feast Void Axe ). I can't afford this price ^^

SO i look at the other weapons and i find that Kondo's Pride Ezomyte Blade could be a really good choice. But then i point the ascendancy. What would be better? Slayer for the leech and 2handed passive? Or gladiator for the bleeding nodes (which are awesome) and the frenzy/endurance generation and buff at max.

I'm kinda knew to this game so i can't misundestand plenty of point but this one was the biggest.

Thanks again. I'll start this build right now and i'll see ur answer. I won't take ascendancy point till ur answer ^^ I'll make my choice after =)

PS : end if i'll pick the gladiator ascendancy, i'll use the uniques gloves Haemophilia to buff the explosion effect.
Editado por útlima vez por Flokarp en 1 jun. 2017 15:37:38
Well i'd still prefer the Slayer but the gladiator is an ok choice if you want to try something different.
Thx for ur quick reply =)

I'll listen the master advice =)

I'll certainly switch few more point to get the node that make sword cause bleed in the marauder area for making the sword line better =)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional