[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
arokace escribió:
"
Riwean escribió:
Hi, first of all the guide is really nice but I need some advices. I'm a slayer lvl 87 and I want to improve it, atm I'm with Kaom's primacy but saving to buy Atziri's disfavour, what you think about my current gear and skills? Do you think that i have to change some of it?
Thank you.

IMO, you should of been able to get rid of that Kaom's a long time ago. I usually am able to get Kitava at around lvl65-lvl70. So IMO, unless you're close get yourself a kitava first, 5l lowest cost is about 50c at the moment. Or buying one that is max stat or close to it(only has one roll on it) is 75-90c. Those Surgebinders are interesting, never saw them before, they might be nice at higher gear levels actually...especially when you have all of your flasks(lions roar, taste of hate, and vinktar's, really wish the fire one made sense to use).

2 other possible gear upgrades. Find yourself a pair of rare boots and see if you can still keep up your frenzy charges without them because if you can rare boots would be the better choice. And same thing with the Surgebinders, if I was to ever use them it would more than likely be when I already had a nice life pool. When both of those become rares you will see some damage lose but you will gain close to 1k life probably.

As I've stated a lot...sorry...lol...one huge thing about kitava is it lets you pick up something other than Impact in Slayer. So until I get myself a disfavour I run: Headsman, Bane of Legends, Endless Hunger, and Brutal Fervour. It is a really really nice benefit of kitava's imo. I still think disfavour is better but it not only costs more but in an ideal world it requires some respecting imo(stuff to increase bleed damage and cause bleed damage to poison). These are my personal tastes/opinions on this build though, not something that KorgothBG is saying(but I do know he agrees with the benefit that Kitava gives).

PS just scrolled down some on kitava's page on POE Trade...better get there quickly because it looks like most are actually 100c+ unless you want to roll your link on your own then it is only 20c~...which actually might be cheaper than a lot of other options there.

PPS....get a skin for Kitava if you choose to use it...personally it is one of the most ugliest axes in the game. I use Blood Reaper/scythe for the weapon skin...I really can't stand how Kitava looks...looks more like a mace than an axe to be honest.

Thank you for your reply, actually I was really close to pick up the Atziri. I'm currently with a 6L Atziri with the haemophilia gloves. I should change something i was thinking to improve the rings and the amulet what do you think about it? Thank you for helping the noobish people like me xD
"
Mutasyon escribió:
What should our end game gear look like ?

I understand that we need 1 six link for flicker but for other 6 link what should I use?

Personally I didn't see a need for a second 6 link. So in my chest I had my Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Blood Magic and CwDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration. There is a lot of other combinations you can do for this. Maybe you need/want another 4 link or need a 5 link for some reason, here ya go. But I don't think you need to worry about another 6l, especially if you are trying to keep stuff at a minimum(cost wise that is).

The gems in here are just as an example, I am currently running a meta Spectral Throw + HoWA + almost to CI + (new)Headhunter(finally all that grinding vault payed off...lol) so some of the gems I was using originally are there.
This is fun, real fun :D

Here is my gear please tell me what should i upgrade.

"

Editado por útlima vez por trigger31 en 3 may. 2017 11:48:34
Srsly @trigger31 your gear is great already - a bit phys dmg there another point of HP here mostly.
But you could get corrupted Versions of Kaoms heart (maxres? Avoid freeze?) or Darkray Vectors boots with another +1 frenzy charge corruption. More frenzy is more good :D

PS: And just get the perfect atziris bottle. Please.
PPS: I just checked your tree. Get some nice jewels, if you got the money (you seem to) they can get you far. Also do uber lab. Stun and bleed immunity is no joke, just as is more leeching!
Editado por útlima vez por Ezrael49 en 3 may. 2017 14:59:08
"
Ezrael49 escribió:
Srsly @trigger31 your gear is great already - a bit phys dmg there another point of HP here mostly.
But you could get corrupted Versions of Kaoms heart (maxres? Avoid freeze?) or Darkray Vectors boots with another +1 frenzy charge corruption. More frenzy is more good :D

PS: And just get the perfect atziris bottle. Please.
PPS: I just checked your tree. Get some nice jewels, if you got the money (you seem to) they can get you far. Also do uber lab. Stun and bleed immunity is no joke, just as is more leeching!

Thank you, currently it seems like i don't need bleed immunity, i outleech bleed most of the time. I just got a sin's rebirth, is it useful for me ? should i replace atziri's promise with it ? One more thing what can i use on daresso's ? i mean i want to use it but not with eq i just feels useless like this i want endurance charges tho :(
Editado por útlima vez por trigger31 en 3 may. 2017 18:27:42
"
trigger31 escribió:
Thank you, currently it seems like i don't need bleed immunity, i outleech bleed most of the time. I just got a sin's rebirth, is it useful for me ? should i replace atziri's promise with it ? One more thing what can i use on daresso's ? i mean i want to use it but not with eq i just feels useless like this i want endurance charges tho :(

Sorry for the late answer:
Sins rebirth looks like a good way replacement for Atziris promise, as it does roughly as much bonus dmg but lasts longer and uses less charges. No serious changes though.

And with Darressos... well. It is great to get through maps fast, as it gives you dodge leech and that unique endurance charge thingy but in the endgame I found Kaoms heart to be a LOT more useful. The endurance charges on Daressos wont help you in Bossfights, where you would actually need them though. Also 500 flat HP arent outdone by endurance charges easily. If you feel like you need the charges use Enduring Cry I guess?

So if you got Kaoms (corrupt it if you feel like using more moeny) AND a 6-link Disfavor (as you do) I dont see a reason to take daressos over Kaoms.
Whenever you're using Kaoms, wouldn't Belly of the Beast give more Life? Unless you could get the legacy version of Kaoms(idk if they put that in with the key system though). I personally prefer Vinktar's (the convert physical damage to lightning damage one obviously) over Atziri's Promise though. Vinktar's should give more leech and substantially more damage, shock + flask effect outweighs what Atziri's Promise can do. The other thing I'd do if I ever got an Atziri's axe is getting the 3 point 70% increased bleed damage right next to the Vitality Void half circle.

Sin rebirth is nice, if somehow you could get away with not needing either your life flask or quicksilver but that isn't easy and in this builds case, Sin's Rebirth gives less damage than Atziri's Promise. Oh, but the flask I used for Life was
ever since they updated it with the unique overhaul...it is amazing.

I see that you did equip Sin's Rebirth, I could be wrong, if someone feels like I am then correct me but from my experience and what the numbers looked like in my character sheet Vinktar's was better than Atziri's and Rebirth. And Atziri's was better than rebirth but only if you need the leech. Atziri's gives you more damage but requires so many more charges to use. That is how Sin's Rebirth can be better, the fact it only requires 10 charges and holds a total of 30 and it lasts longer. So saying Vinktar's gives you enough leech(which it gives a lot of) then Sin Rebirth would be what I would use next. I haven't mentioned Lion's Roar or Taste of Hate because those 2 are definitely required/better/etc than the other 3 I am talking about. And a Life flask is more than likely needed no matter how good you make your gear with this build sadly.
Kaom's Heart (legacy or not) pretty much always gives more life than Belly of the beast
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I replaced quıicksilver with sin's rebirth and put blood magic to leap slam link so i don't run out of mana while spamming it. Tried to vaal my kaom's but it went rare it's not shit tho( 6S 5L and 1949 armour :D ) i decided to keep daresso's and use a warchief setup on it you can see it not sure if i should replace added cold damage with something else cus i only use it against bosses. Got +1 frenzy darkvay btw

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por trigger31 en 5 may. 2017 13:26:10
Hey guys, an important thing to mention:
IT seems now that the whole "While you have Blood Rage active you can never be on Full life" thing was fixed. So now when you have blood rage activated you'll be considered on full life even if the tooltip says otherwise. This is very important because now you'll be able to use Melee Damage on Full Life for a significant boost to your damage.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 7 may. 2017 7:55:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional