[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Oups sorry double post

PS : and i guess that with the ton of leech we got the unique belt "The Retch" is a good option?

And what"s about kaom roots for boots? (i think about that cause i got them with +1 frenzy charge on a character
Editado por útlima vez por Flokarp en 1 jun. 2017 17:25:48
So i got the Axe u recommend with 5 link.

But i still get in mind the bleed sword. Do u think that this weapon with the haemophilia gloves + the Bronn's lith chest armor is a viable choice? I would test this but i can"t afford it and i haven't enough knowledge to give me an idea =/

ps: important point, i have take Slayer acendancy even with the "bleed" build.
Editado por útlima vez por Flokarp en 2 jun. 2017 6:18:29
Well the retch is an ok option indeed.

The thing about the sword (and about bronn) is that the increase isn't really significant - after all it's an additive "increased" and not multiplicative "more" (read more about the difference in the wiki). The sword is nice on its own because it has ok damage values, but that's about it. Bronn's lithe with its complete lack of life is pretty meh to be honest, the haemophilia gloves - no life and it is yet another unique with no resists (making capping your resists harder).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thx for ur reply, i get it now. I haven't seek enough for the difference between those armour. I only focus about the boost to movement skill =/

So that"s ok for me, i got all the explanation =) Maybe i'll post again for others questions. =)
Sure, i'm always here if you need more questions answered :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey Korgoth!

Thanks for the amazingly detailed guide! This was definitely the funnest build I've seen and played on PoE, nothing is more satisfying than flickering through a map and clearing it in like 2-3 minutes flat. I'm having a bit of trouble killing bosses quickly though. When I hit the bosses with Frenzy to get frenzy charges before I flicker, I always seem to need to facetank the bosses for a few hits before I get enough to resume flickering and I'm concerned that I'll just be 2 shotted by end-game bosses like Uber Atziri/Shaper if I try to do that. When I rolled a tier 8 map for +2 unique bosses I just got insta-sniped by the 3 map bosses everytime I entered the Arena, despite having most of the defensive stuff that was posted on your guide (CWDT+ IC/Vaal Grace as well as a fair amount of defensive rares). Is there a way around this like respeccing into Laserate or something?

Also, do you have any recommendations for improvements for my build at the moment? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/k1mono/characters

Thanks heaps for taking the time to reply to followup questions in this thread!
Editado por útlima vez por k1mono en 4 jun. 2017 3:39:58
For Atziri and Shaper it is definitely advised to switch out your flicker strike for Viper Strike for example, because both the frenzy charge limitations and the unpredictable nature of flicker strike in fights where you need to pay attention to where you are and manually dodge incoming attacks make the skills not suitable for the job. Other than that ... most bosses come with a pack of monsters with them and of course you should always try to engage a boss when you already have some charges.

As for upgrades - well many things can be improved - from getting better rares in pretty much every slot (besides the Skull Circle ring which is quite nice) to getting a 6L and a taste of hate
"
KorgothBG escribió:
For Atziri and Shaper it is definitely advised to switch out your flicker strike for Viper Strike for example, because both the frenzy charge limitations and the unpredictable nature of flicker strike in fights where you need to pay attention to where you are and manually dodge incoming attacks make the skills not suitable for the job. Other than that ... most bosses come with a pack of monsters with them and of course you should always try to engage a boss when you already have some charges.

As for upgrades - well many things can be improved - from getting better rares in pretty much every slot (besides the Skull Circle ring which is quite nice) to getting a 6L and a taste of hate

I thought Viper Strike was exclusively for swords/daggers :( I saw that you used Frenzy as a replacement in your videos but would you say the Frenzy damage is good enough for bosses?

And also, by getting better rares you mean getting higher rolls for on those stats right? For this build do you personally think that there are there any niche unique necklaces that can offer more on the offensive side compared to a rare necklace with resists?
You are absolutely correct - Viper Strike is not usable with axes, instead go for Frenzy.

As for amulets - Carnage Heart is always an option.
Hi, what should I focus on now for my build (gear wise)? Should I swap out rings, amulet and belt?
Thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KurLuk/characters
Editado por útlima vez por KurLuk en 9 jun. 2017 20:17:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional