[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Hi, my question is i have phys belt 798 face and my jewellery its close to perfect(on add phys) abysus and 50k dps, when my gems get 20% quality and my chest get 6 link u think i will be able to double my dps like u have on your screens? becouse i think i cannot, and i cannot think any way to add more phys so if u can help me i will be very happy maybe i am missing something. Thanks in advance
Well post your gear here and we'll see.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

That's my gear Thanks for the help ppl
Well besides a 6th link ( if you decide to use another dps-boosting support gem ) and getting more damage nodes when you reach higher character level there isn't much left for you to do in terms of gaining dps ( in perandus at least ) ... 20/20% gems will give a small boost as well.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Then 70 k more less its the limit on dps for this build without legacy facebreaker(im not counting counters burning damage etc).So far i feel very safe all the time and i like the build but on t10 or more maps i feel a bit bad on dps and only on dps i still feel very safe defensively .Thanks for the build and for your help
Well i'd have to say ... that IF you were using cyclone instead of Infernal blow you would've deliver much more pain will and you'll have much better clear speed.
Opinion on lightning golem for this build? or is it just slightly inferior to fire due to stat reqs?
Well i don't know yet how much attack speed the aura gives. But given the int. requirements and that the buff is infact an aura ( so i'm not sure fi you'll be getting the bonus 100% of the time ) i'd say that the flame golem is better.
Lightning Coil with this build? (cyclone variation)

Nvm, found the answer.
Editado por útlima vez por Jes00jes en 14 abr. 2016 1:13:08
"
PathOfExLie escribió:
Opinion on lightning golem for this build? or is it just slightly inferior to fire due to stat reqs?

I get better dps and clearspeed with lvl 10 lightning golem than lvl 20 flame, so I can only imagine it will get better with lvl.

Im running an IB build:

lvl 90
HP: 5.3k hp
DPS (unbuffed in town)67.8k

Spoiler
GEAR:

I do use Chaos golem at very high lvl maps tho!

With regards!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional