[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Thank you for the guide. I think it's one of the best overall guides out there, and it's of exceptional quality. My only concern is that your bias against Redblades is really showing. I think they at least deserve a mention in the OP post, even if (especially if) you think they are crap. They are boots with flat phys damage, come on, that's what FB builds are all about, at least tell new players why they shouldn't use them.

Most of your arguments revolve around bad movespeed/life/no resists, but if you want to max resists there's always normal Kraytin, or even Diamond Skin passive (and individual passives near it). I managed to max my resists at around level 50+ with Belly of the Beast, rings, amulet, and a shield while using Redblades from random Cadiro. Of course, I plan to transition to better boots, but they only need level 46 to wear, and they can be useful for low-level mapping.
@shinhajoon
well the best way for me to explain is by pointing you to the location where you can learn what you want:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted

@Soulburn69
Good point! I was planning to mention them yet it seems that i've forgot. Something that i'll fix right away!
Anyway on the topic of redblades well you understand my point, and as with any point it is of course subjective. In my opinion the problems with the boots that you already mention overshadow the benefit of the provided flat physical. Forcing you to use a rare shield ( usually loosing life and/or armour and/or block by doing so ) combined with the lower movement speed ( especially damaging if you are using cyclone ) and the complete lack of life are way to harsh drawbacks... again ... in my opinion. And of course there is the thing that they might not be really available in many temp leagues, and they are way too expensive ( for their actual worth ) in the permanent leagues. And like i've always said - i strongly encourage any player to try and test everything to find that sweet spot which reflects their own playstyle and personal preferences.
Again, thanks for reminding me about the boots ! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 4 abr. 2016 11:05:17
Hello,

Someone was asking about Lightning Coil.
I think this ring is something you would be looking for when you would like to use lightning coil. I bought it for 30c (Yeah, quite cheap :P)

I wish it has some life...

Hi again, thank you for your help, it is really useful for me. Today I got another question about the charge. I am standing between 2 options: endure and frenzy charge, and really confuse which one is better. Can you give me the advice for that ?
Hey guys

What about this jewel?

Editado por útlima vez por rdnc en 7 abr. 2016 0:59:02
@shinhajoon
Well frenzy charge = more damage, endurance charge = more defense. It depends on which one you want to improve. Of course there is the fat that maintaining high amounts of endurance charges is hard due to daresso's defiance, and because of that 4 endurance charge is probably the optimal number of them.

@rdnc
50 armour is nothing. 10% increased physical damage is less than any random physical damage node ( and again X% physical damage doesn't do that much fore FB )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi guy, thanks for this awesome guide. I'm having a lot of fun transforming everything in my path into a red pasta :)). I have a couple of questions though.

First question is (and it's probably going to sound stupid): At what level should i change the helpful uniques? I'm like a PoE genuine noob :)). And i tend to keep the uniques until i reach a high enough level to use the next unique in line :D.

Second question is: at what level should i try to do ascendancy? On my first try with this build i tried to do it at lvl 47 or 44(can't remember exactly cause i kinda rage-quited :)) ) and i had about 1.5k life and 9k damage( which by the way is probably the highest damage i've had in my short time playing this game especially at that level, but maybe that's considered low, i don't really know since like i've said before i'm a PoE noob :)) ) maxed resists (up to 150% i think and lowest was 120%, except for chaos ) but 12% physical resistance and even though i slaughtered everything in my path i kinda died at a disc with spikes (i desync-d and i didn't really expect to die and didn't had the chance to alt+F4).

I'm playing this build again(on hardcore still with some desync problems). Hope you can give some advice and answers to my silly questions :)) .

Thanks again for this awesome guide :D
"
gogu1987 escribió:

At what level should i change the helpful uniques? I'm like a PoE genuine noob :)). And i tend to keep the uniques until i reach a high enough level to use the next unique in line :D.

Honestly that's what i do too ... though the "correct" answer should be - when you have and can equip something better.

"
gogu1987 escribió:

At what level should i try to do ascendancy? On my first try with this build i tried to do it at lvl 47 or 44(can't remember exactly cause i kinda rage-quited :)) ) and i had about 1.5k life and 9k damage( which by the way is probably the highest damage i've had in my short time playing this game especially at that level, but maybe that's considered low, i don't really know since like i've said before i'm a PoE noob :)) ) maxed resists (up to 150% i think and lowest was 120%, except for chaos ) but 12% physical resistance and even though i slaughtered everything in my path i kinda died at a disc with spikes (i desync-d and i didn't really expect to die and didn't had the chance to alt+F4).

The traps deal flat % of your life so it doesn't matter if you are level 100 with 10k life or level 10 with 100 life nor does your resists matter ... a trap will kill you just as easily i both cases.
Ok, so when i start dying in a trap i'm doomed either way :)) . Is there some skill gem i can use to jump over stuff (stuff like traps i mean :)) )? I usually used leap slam to get out of sticky situations, but since i don't use a weapon in this build i can't use leap slam either. Thanks for the quick answers :D !
Well you could use a fast attacking weapon on swap to use leap slam .. though it sounds very uncomfortable to me. I'd say don't rush it ... once you get the hang of it the labyrinth traps are laughable ( they really are ).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional