[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well you get both effects at the same time. In my opinion it's not worth it .. after all the chance to inflict bleeding is just 25%.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I am 100% certain this have been on the table, but I mean; 300 pages. Lightning coil; thoughts?
Lightning coil is not bad, though the -60% lighting res is very painful for a FB build and will cost you quite a bit to fix. Of course you could go for purity of lightning, but sacrificing determination which is a HUGE armour contributor in order to free up mana for the purity is very ... questionable.
Again it is not bad but in my opinion Daresso's Defiance just brings more to the table.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
First off, I want to say thanks for the vasts amount of research that went into this! Great guide. My question is, I'm playing P HC, and approaching the time where I have to decide on helm / shield. For HC, my judgment tells me bringer of rain would be better? Am I correct on taking that risk and shield I dont quite know which to go for. Armour probably isnt an option if I decide to go bringer of rain
Abyssus + Lioneye's remorse . Yes in hardcore as well. The downside of abyssus is laughably minuscule in reality ( read tip 31. in the "tips and tricks" section for more info on armour, physical damage mitigation and abyssus fits in all that )
331 pages
probable someone already ask about this but...
here i go

is viable the use of the passiva rampart?

"Duelist version"
Rampart takes way too many passive points for what it gives in my opinion.
Thank you for the detailed and great guide for FB build! I have learned so much from it.
Before asking questions let me show you my gear:

Spoiler

I basically copy your gear (except that I use HH instead - I got Meginord's too but HH is fun :^)), and I have read your "Enchantment" section already. However, I am still wondering if I should re-enchant my gear or not. Now my pair of boots has "8% IMS", before that it was "0.5% life and mana leech" - I don't know if I re-enchanted it correctly or not (I know you said "8% IMS" is a nice enchantment, but I don't know if the life leech is better). Also, I did manage to enchant my helm to get a blood rage enchantment but it's the increased chance one. Do you think I need change it? For the gloves I got "decree of inferno" - I kinda feel it's still an OK enchantment (the damage is not bad) but would you suggest changing it? If yes what should I target for?

Thanks for your attention!
Well i think that the enchantment for your boots is fine as it is and personally i wouldn't re-enchant it. As for your helmet - honestly it doesn't do any good i'd say try again for something useful. As for your gloves ... honestly i can't say ... i don't have much experience when it comes to gloves enchantments, but i'd say that if you feel that your current enchantment is helpful then stick with it.
How far have you taken this non-legacy? I mean the differnece is quite substantial after all.
Last time i played facebreaker I made it to something like T10 with zero investments.

With Champion/Gladiator you should be so much more tanky that mitigation should be a breeze.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional