[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I can't handle it, so much passive to get and not enough points :D
Does changing 50 str to int for chaos golem worth?
Editado por útlima vez por Kurotsume en 24 mar. 2016 16:13:46
Nice build! I love it!
What do you think about using Daresso's Courage Baroque Round Shield as main shield?
It's not a good option in my opinion.
The % increased physical damage does little for a FB build, the resists are mediocre, it has no life and the defenses are crap. Keep in mind that a high armour shield provides most of your total armour, the difference is huge. The block at least is ok ... but in the end i wouldn't recommend it, especially when there are better options which cost close to nothing.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 24 mar. 2016 17:29:54
"
Kurotsume escribió:
I can't handle it, so much passive to get and not enough points :D
Does changing 50 str to int for chaos golem worth?

i have the golem on cwdt because golems die too fast
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Yes, golems die rather fast so personally i wouldn't spend anything passive tree-wise on them.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Thank you very much for the great question which it seems led to the improvement of my character.

I am glad that I could help you.
For more DPS you could also take the 4% attack speed instead of the 8% phys Note.

It's a while since i played my last Fb.
I think it was the Warbands League.
But i always look up your awsome Guide from Time to Time.

There are so many nice Notes nearby the Skilltree i really cant decide wich one to pick ;)
And with only a few Chaos of Gear i can do all the high lvl Maps xD.
Farming currency for my other Build is so much fun now.
Killing Offscreen with Reckoning makes me always happy ;)
Thank you for your awsome Guide.
IGN: Jorgumandr, Ogmios
Editado por útlima vez por Shmoo37 en 25 mar. 2016 15:22:46
Hey, I'm absolutley lovin this Build but im wondering if it's even viable for like Uber Atziri etc.? Because I love playing the efficiency so it matters to me.
Why isnt Chieftain a viable option ?
Was thinking about going chieftain with the + fire damage, use Infernal blow or Ice Crash with a Pyre. And get lots of extra fire damage, wouldnt it work this way ?
@Shmoo37
4% increased attack speed faster attacks gives a bit more tooltip dps compared to 8% increased physical but when you factor in how armour works they are pretty much the same.

@dErGhettoboyy
If you know how to properly execute the Atziri fight you can definitely do uber.

@Chaudblitz
Fire only FB is not sch a good idea due to the inability to use ANY elemental damage increases, the fire resistances of many monsters and all bosses ( hard % reductions on top of that ), low amounts of life leech etc. etc. As always go ahead and tried it f yo feel like it ... but that's an approach that won't produce better results and thus i, personally, wouldn't use.
This must have been asked before but is gratuitous violence any good? what are the interactions with IB? Was considering picking that over violent retaliation.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional