[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well if you don't mind dying while learning about PoE ( because huge part of staying alive is based on your game knowledge ) then i'd say go for it :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Don't know if I had ever posted in here before, but I loved this build while I was using it. Easy to level with, and easy to gear for. Was actually my highest leveled character/highest dps character for a while until I just this league made a less than tanky groundslammer :P

Still, as long as this stays relevant I'll say this is one of my favorite builds; That character died 3 times total while specced into this (my own fault every time, too)
Editado por útlima vez por G7Ghost en 21 mar. 2016 19:10:56
HI KorgothBG, what do you think about „Devotion“ and „Aspect of the Lynx?
Devotion: 5 Skillpoints for 20% Life, 25 Life, 10% phys and 3% Aura Buff.
Aspect of the Lynx: 24% phys, 4% Movement and 10 dex/int instead of 22% phys and 3% Attack Speed.
IGN: Jorgumandr, Ogmios
Editado por útlima vez por Shmoo37 en 22 mar. 2016 5:06:17
They are good but the question is what would you loose to get them?

As for Devotion - 5 points for a total of 20% life, 3% aura buff and 40 str ( 20 Life, 8% inc phys not 25/10% ) but honestly i don't see what you could sacrifice to get Devotion and end up with better results.

To get Aspect of the Lynx you could loose the 2 x 10% inc physical and 3% attack speed while holding a shield nodes next to retaliation ( total of 20% inc physical and 6% attack speed ). I think i like the Aspect of the Lynx slightly better due to the movement speed ( and the int. will be helpful for those who have problems with getting enough of it ).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ok so i did some testing and some calculations and these are the results and numbers for my character:

1% increased attack speed = 425 DPS ( without flasks and onslaught )
1% increased physical damage = 190 DPS ( without flasks and onslaught )

1% increased attack speed = 2.2% increased physical damage ( but when we take into consideration the fact that higher damage per hit negates more of the opponents armour it's rather safe to say that the ratio is close to 1:2 )

The two nodes next to Retaliation give:
20% increased physical damage = 3800
6% increased attack speed = 2550
total DPS of the nodes = 6350

Aspect of the Lynx + the physical damage node gives:
24% increased physical damage = 4560 ( 1790 less )

Aspect of the Lynx + the attack speed node gives:
16% increased physical damage = 3040
4% increased attack speed = 1700
total DPS = 4740 ( 1610 less )

The difference of the numbers above is of course higher with all flasks and onslaught ( pretty much double it )

Now the question remains is the extra 4% movement speed from the Aspect of The Lynx worth the DPS loss ( if someone needs 10 or less intelligence Aspect of The Lynx is obviously the better choice ). Honestly ... i can't decide ... 4% is hardly noticeable but the same can be said for the DPS loss ( which in my case is around 1% less total DPS without flasks and around 2% with flasks on ).
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 22 mar. 2016 12:17:54
Thank you for your detailed answer.

When you go for Devotion you can respec a 10 Dex Note for a 10 Str Note.
Than you have 50 Str.
But yeah its hard to sacrefice something for that.

You skilled a flat 12% phys note in the Defiance Wheel.
So you lose only 3% attack speed.
IGN: Jorgumandr, Ogmios
Editado por útlima vez por Shmoo37 en 22 mar. 2016 13:55:22
Thank you very much for your guide, it's been fun to play facebreaker. Thou I got to share that it is possible to run cyclone out of mana without a mana flask. With a few items with mana leech refilling mana is possible, and for single target the main refilling would be rallying cry.

Here are I show you my items to make this possible.

Gear:

Flasks:

My only concerns is the HP, is it ok to have 5k hp at lvl 85? Regards
@antarex1
Yes you could run your cyclone on mana , though in my opinion it's not worth it due to the loss of determination ( which literally doubles your armour value ). 5k is fine for level 85 don't worry about it.

"
Shmoo37 escribió:
You skilled a flat 12% phys note in the Defiance Wheel.
So you lose only 3% attack speed.

That is absolutely correct! Forgot about that ...
so the numbers are

The current tree:
22% increased physical damage = 4180 ( without flasks and onslaught )
3% increased attack speed = 1275 ( without flasks and onslaught )
total DPS of the nodes = 5455

Aspect of the Lynx + the attack speed node gives:
16% increased physical damage = 3040
4% increased attack speed = 1700
total DPS = 4740 ( 715 less )

In that case i'd say that i slightly prefer Aspect of the Lynx and i think that i'll spec into it! Thank you very much for the great question which it seems led to the improvement of my character. You're awesome! :)
Hey, following this guide at perandus league,i hit 70 today and having so much fun,thanks for guide. I have a few questions
anyone know if this enchant work for us?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Redblade_TramplersWill this boots be a good choice for out build?
Here is my items,do you have any suggest?
Editado por útlima vez por Kurotsume en 23 mar. 2016 10:45:45
Edict of force ... maybe .. check the skill in your character sheet to see what's the damage.

As for Redblade tramplers - i'd so nope ... sure they give flat phys, but they give no life and on top of that they are yet another unique that lacks resists ( on top of all the others which are mandatory )

That daresso salute .. is crap for the build, you waste the second biggest DPS contributor gear piece by using it.

The blood dance is ... well ... again no resists, no life ... personally i wouldn't use them.

And what about your rings ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional