[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

hello everyone

I would to know if this boots could be better

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Redblade_Tramplers

i know that all resistances we got are from boots/rings/pendant but that physical damage seems very viable.
Editado por útlima vez por rdnc en 18 mar. 2016 1:47:09
@Corpse04
The crit FB builds in my opinion were definitely inferior before ascendancy, now with the sub-classes, i really don't know. I can guess but as you probably alreadyk now i prefer to talk from experience and i just haven't tried it yet, a quick broad guess would be that you can get higher dps numbers but lower defenses, and you probably already know my opinion when it comes to defenses vs. offenses too ^^

@rdnc
The Redblade Tramplers are ok but keep in mind that lacking enough resistances is not the only problem, they also lack a life mod. But yeah, overall they are ok, just not BiS if you ask me.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
what do u think about using legacy LC?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
It's ok, though not my chest of choice for sure.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
last question:

any of them better than lioneyes?

No.
Both have crap block chance.
The first one has NO life
The second one has lower life, and low armour values.

The resists that they provide will cost you pretty much 1 skill point if you really need them
hehe ok.

Few ppl pmed me and wanted to buy the second one for few exs so i thought... :)

Really a few exalts? Sell it ASAP! I mean right now!
What do you think about this build with pretty much no life leech at all?.

I'm asking because, as luck would have it, I got my hands on some wonderful rings with resistances, life rolls and big physical damage, as well as a necklace... But no life leech at all.

I'm also using Belly of the Beast (Since the Raider ascendancy allows me to get onslaught on kill so Defiance feels slightly redundant) So no life leech there either. My only source of life leech is Blood Rage, would you say this is viable or should I try to get it on a ring even if it has worse defensive rolls?.
Blood rage is more than enough. Don't worry about it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional