[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Is vaal grace worth it if you have max block/spell block?
And what's your opinion on vaal cyclone?
Well vaal grace is always nice with or without max block and vaal cyclone without enough support gems to actually make it useful is pretty meh. The problem with both of those skills is the limited amount of sockets that you have, sockets already used for better things in my opinion. Though you could loose the golem and use Vaal Grace + Increased Duration + Vaal Haste.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks for the build, I'm having great fun with my gladiator. He was more powerful at lvl ~75 than my lvl 92 marauder (I've transferred gear and gems at lvl 70 thou) :). As we are no longer wearing Stone of Lazhwar and Rainbowstride, I strongly recommend to get this amulet

It make us immune to pesky bleed effect, has great flat phys and life on it.

My current gear:
Spoiler

Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por egavas en 20 mar. 2016 5:11:36
Yup i can confirm that the Bloodgrip is indeed a good option, it's not the perfect amulet for the build of course but still decent.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I've added some info about the enchantments.
hello, is this build HC viable with abyssus? i feel like something could 1 shot you in mercs?

is there any alterations you'd suggest if i take this into HC? or does the builds innate tankiness allow you to use aby?
Abyssus is a non-issue.
I'd suggest reading the 31. tip in the "Tips and tricks" section to better understand how physical damage and mitigation works and how abyssus affects it.
I'm sorry, but is this build is good for a newbie at hardcore?
Well it is cheap to start, it is one of the safest and easiest build to level with and it is one of the tankiest ( if not THE tankiest ) melee builds ... so i'd say - yes. But hey a "newbie" means different level of knowledge for different people so i can't say for sure. But to give you an important advice - if you really are a newbie don't start with Hardcore, play around and learn in a non-hardcore league.
"
Well it is cheap to start, it is one of the safest and easiest build to level with and it is one of the tankiest ( if not THE tankiest ) melee builds ... so i'd say - yes. But hey a "newbie" means different level of knowledge for different people so i can't say for sure. But to give you an important advice - if you really are a newbie don't start with Hardcore, play around and learn in a non-hardcore league.

Thanks for fast answer, Korgoth. I'll try your build, it's very detailed and explain a lot of mechanics of melee playing.
But I kinda was always playing only hardcore, since ~2004-2005 in diablo 2.
I tried few builds already, successfully died at different lvl's
Spoiler
:D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional